Chapter Eighteen

Aizen spins us around so that I am facing the shower spray and he is standing behind me. He reaches for the soap and the loofah that I had previously set aside and uses them to start washing my body.

I can feel heat traveling through my body the whole time as he pays special attention to my breasts and the spot between my legs.

After he has washed my entire body, he turns me around so that my hair can get wet. After that, he shampoos and conditions my hair for me. Once I have been completely rinsed off and he has spun me back around so that my back is to his chest, I reach out to turn the water off, but he stops me.

"I'm not done yet." He tells me.

At first, I'm confused but it quickly makes sense as his hands start exploring my body.

He moves my hair to one side and starts kissing my neck as his hands cup my breasts, his thumbs brushing over my hard nipples.

Aizen pinches both of my nipples, making my back arch and a moan leave my mouth. The area between my legs is starting to heat up and tingle and just when I think I can't take it anymore Aizen trails one hand down my body, across my stomach, to the spot where I want him most.

As soon as his fingers make contact, my legs try to close around his hand. But he puts one of his legs in between mine to keep them open.

His other hand is still playing with my nipple while this hand starts applying light pressure to my clit.

After a couple of seconds of this, I start to move my hips to increase the pressure. But Aizen wraps his arm around my waist to keep me still.

"Patience, Love." He tells me.

A little whine comes out from the back of my throat, which makes Aizen chuckle but he doesn't increase the pressure. So, I turn my head so that I can reach his lips and start kissing him.

As the kiss gets more intense and demanding, Aizen starts to increase the pressure he is applying to my clit. As the pleasure builds inside me I have to break away from the kiss, unable to concentrate on anything else.

"Fuck, Aizen."

My body starts wiggling a bit, unsure what to do with this much pleasure. So, Aizen tightens his arm that is still around my waist and I reach behind me to plunge my hand through his hair, to have something to hold on to.

"That's it, Love. Do you want to cum for me?"

I can't reply, so I nod my head.

Aizen, thankfully, takes that as my answer and starts moving his fingers faster on my clit.

My moans get louder and louder as the pleasure builds higher and higher until it gets to a breaking point. My back arches even more and a loud moan leaves my mouth as the pressure is released with my orgasm.

Aizen keeps his hold around my waist, which is good because I can feel my knees give out as I come down from my high.

A giggle pops out of my mouth which makes Aizen chuckle a bit as well.

"Much better when someone else does it, huh?"

I nod, still not steady enough to talk.

He's right, this was much better than when I did it the other night.

We stand here for a few moments while I get myself under control again and then Aizen turns off the water and opens the shower door. He grabs a towel and wraps me up in it and then grabs one for himself as well.

After we both dry off we go out into his bedroom and he grabs a t-shirt from his dresser and slips it over my head. He then grabs a pair of joggers for himself and slips into them.