Chapter Twenty-Three

I take a few deep breaths, trying to recover from the almost orgasm. As I am doing so, Keaton and Everett switch places. Keaton moving down between my legs and Everett moving up to my side.

I wrap my arms around Everett's neck and pull him into a kiss as soon as he settles beside me. I gasp at the sudden feeling of Keaton's hot mouth on my clit, and that gives Everett the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues meet and caress each other, Keaton uses his tongue to swirl around my clit.

I can already feel my orgasm approaching again, so I break from the kiss with Everett to take some deep breaths again.

As Everett starts kissing my neck, I reach down and start pulling his pants and boxers off wanting to be able to touch him.

Everett helps me remove his clothes as he continues to kiss the side of my neck.

Keaton is relentless with his mouth, alternating between sucking on my clit and moving his tongue back and forth across it.

As my orgasm continues to build, I reach down to grab ahold of Everett's already hard cock. As I start stroking it up and down, Everett's hand tightens on my hip and he lets out a little groan.

My hand tightens a bit around his shaft as the pleasure rises inside me. I let out a moan and start to move my hips to try to create more friction for my clit, but Keaton pins my hips in place so that I can't move them.

Just as I feel my orgasm getting to the peak, Keaton pulls away from me. An involuntary whimper leaves my mouth again at the lack of release, but at least I was expecting it this time.

As I start to calm myself down again, Keaton flips my body over so that I am on my stomach. He then lifts my bottom up so that I am on my knees. I place my hands on the bed and lift up and then look down at Keaton.

Keaton has moved and is now laying on his back right underneath my hips. Our eyes meet for a moment and then he pulls me down so that my pussy is hovering just above his mouth.

I let out a loud moan as his tongue darts out and picks up right where he left off on my clit.

As I turn my head forward again, I see that Everett is sitting right in front of me with his cock in his hand.

I reach over and move his hand out of the way so that I can continue stroking his length.

Being this close to his cock reminds me of the thing that I had wanted to try this morning and after a few moments of contemplation, I pluck up the courage to try it.

I lean forward until my face is right in front of his cock and then let my tongue taste him. I start with just licking the tip, and then swirling my tongue around the head.

"Willow, you don't have to-"

Everett's words are cut off with a moan when I wrap my lips around his head and start to take him into my mouth. I make sure to keep my mouth open wide enough that my teeth are not scraping against him and take as much of him as I can, which is only about half.

I can feel Keaton moving out from underneath me to take a look at what I am doing, and I soon hear his voice.

"Fuck, Dulzura. That's so hot."

I start to move my head up and down on Everett, using my hand to stroke the part of him that can't fit into my mouth.

I look up through my lashes to see that he has his head thrown back against the headboard and his mouth is hanging open, so I take that as a good sign.

I can feel Keaton moving on the bed until he is kneeling behind me, and he starts rubbing and squeezing my ass.

"You have no idea how much I want to take you right now, Willow."