MALE PROTAGONIST FAMILY

ABHIMANYU SINGH RATHORE
( Male Protagonist)

Male lead Family Members:

Rana Pratap Singh Rathore
(Grandfather of Abhimanyu)

Ex king before passing the throne to this son Rudra and then will soon pass on to Abhimanyu, man full of authority and respected by everyone, not because of fear but of his good deeds.

Gayatri Rana Pratap Singh Rathore
(Grandmother of Abhimanyu)

Ex queen , loves her family a lot, seems like a Hitler but is very sweet, loves to be a part in planning pranks with her grandchildren.

Rudra Pratap Singh Rathore
(Father of Abhimanyu)

Current King, but all the responsibilities are beautifully handled by his proud son Abhimanyu and Vikram, Role model for Abhimanyu, always there for his family. For outer world he is like "mess with my family and you are gone!"

Ayaana Rudra Singh Rathore
(Mother of Abhimanyu)

Queen, loves her family alot, she is housewife but helps people alot by running NGO's and very supportive wife. Loves ger children more than her husband to make her husband jealous. Ayaana, Guari and Swati are best friends and love spending time together.

Digvijay Pratap Singh Rathore
(Kaka sa of Abhimanyu)

Younger brother of Rudra, very jolly oerson always try to save his children from getting in trouble and angry Abhimanyu. But when it comes to business he's very cruel, and will never leave if anyone tries to mess with his family.

Swati Digvijay Singh Rathore
(Kaki sa of Abhimanyu)

Very sweet lady, always try new recipes for her husband and he always becomes her prey. Loves All the children of the family. Team members of gossips of Rathore's.

Adhir Rudra Pratap Singh Rathore
(Younger brother of Abhimanyu)

Loves his family, helps his brother on both leagal and illegal business. Cruel business man but loving teddy bear for his siblings. Always there for them.

Vikram Digvijay Pratap Singh Rathore

(Younger cousin brother of Abhimanyu and twin brother of Vaniya)

Vaniya Digvijay Pratap Singh Rathore

(Younger cousin sister of Abhimanyu and twin sister of Vikram, youngest of all and had love married to her love " Aarav Chauhan)

Aarav Chauhan
(He is a very successful Cardiologist and is famous because of this talent, and is married to love of his life, Vaniya, friend of Vikram)

------------

Hey!
That all for now.
Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Next will be our sweetu Mahira.
Stay tuned!!