CHAPTER: 1

KAPOOR VILLA - BHOPAL

MAHIRA POV:

Trinnnnnng! Trinnnnng! The alarm clock rang again, after snoozing it for the fifth time in half hour. The girl on the bed had no problem with the alarm clock, but the way it disturbs her sleep, she hates her alarm clock. but alas , she cannot break it as it was gifted by her father to her in order to save her from her mothers wrath every morning. but he forget whose daughter she is! Of course of The Rishabh Kapoor. The alarm clock as usual was unable to wake the girl up, so this responsibility is now in the hands of her mother.

"MAHIRA MAHIRA, This is the last time I am calling you peacefully, if I came up to your room. You are gonna face my worst side in the morning itself." Said Beena Kapoor, Mahira's mom.

"I am up mumma, Kya yaar mumma, because you my dream again remained incomplete, you know he was about to propose me. " I said. My Wahaj was about to propose me. But what can do, he is alraedy married to Meerab.

"For God sake come out of your fantasy world Mahira, this is not how real world works, and what are you saying proposing and all, Have you been high in the morning itself,?" Said mom after entering my room.

"Okayyyyy I am up" I said to mumma acting sad and hurt. Dont worry, its daily drama of our home.

I got up and went to freshen up and get ready for college

ON DINING TABLE

"Morning PAPA" I shouted in his ear and as usual he acted to be scared and I laughed my heart out. "Princess, one day ill definately die due to Heart Attack due to your sudden entry. Now come and have your favourite Nutella and bread" said my over dramatic professor dad.

 Now come and have your favourite Nutella and bread" said my over dramatic professor dad

Mahira's College Look

After breakfast, I went to college on my Activa which my father gifted me on my last Birthday. Nothing special happen as shown in novels as me being one of the biggest nerd of the college. I went to cafe to have a coffee, note not to Starbucks, its so costly, I mean its tasty yet costly for me. I am happy with 50rs cappuccino. After that I went home. It's already evening, and I am waiting for dad to come so that we can have a match of chess again so that I can again defeat him.

Dad came and we had our family time, mumma me and my bestest dad all living a very happy family. I know my mumma's family always criticize for having a girl child but I love my mumma she alway gave me immense love. We had dinner at night then as usual I did my night routine and sat on bed to check my Instagram and stocked Wahaj again, I have a huge crush on him. Checked my tomorrows college schedule and packed my bag as I know I will again wake up late and will not get time in morning.

Did some reels scrolling and then acted to sleep as I know first mumma will come and kiss my forehead and will as usual say " I LOVE YOU MY PRINCESS, MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE ABOUT YOUR CHARMING PRINCE" and then after few minutes dad will come adjust the AC temprature and cover me properly with my duvet and kiss my forehead and say " I AM PROUD OF YOU BETA." and same happened.

They both always think I am asleep but I daily wait for my special forehead kiss from two people I love the most in my life.

This is how my life is, Simple yet very peaceful. Now I am sleepy, Let me sleep and dream aboutmy Prince Charming as Mumma said, I have to meet him. Bubbay!

-------------
Hey People
I am back with first chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment
It's a request to please share your views and suggestions as they will help me to improve.
See you guys again very soon.

Your Author Amayra signing off for the day.
Bye bye.