CHAPTER 14

Author's POV:

3 days had passed, but Abhi and Mahira haven't yet contacted each other. But today Abhimanyu took out from his busy schedule as his mother has asked him to get the engagement ring for Mahira, he had already asked her mother to choose one but she has immediately declined stating that it should be chosen only by him, so due to that Vaniya, Vikram and Adhir all have declined coming with him.

He reached the jewelry shop and asked the salesman to show the best design of an engagement ring. The sales person showed him all the elegant and beautiful rings, he started watching the rings and tried to imagine them in Mahira's hand, but they were not looking good in his eyes, he searched more than a solitaire ring came into his vision and he likes it a lot for Mahira. He asked the sales men to pack them and thought to buy a gift for her as well he started looking for a bracelet and got one for her.

On the other hand, Mahira got busy in all the parlour appointments her mother had booked for her, her shopping sessions and a lot more. She is usually getting tired and wants to go to her favourite bed and sleep all day.

She also went and bought ring for Abhimanyu and had met her friend as after her Roka she got busy in all the task assigned by her mother which needed to to accompalised by her.

After a week:

Finally the day has come for which everyone was excited. The engagement is a private ceremony where only close relatives of both the families are invited. Both the family members were busy in the tsk assigned to them, most of the work was done by the planner but Indian mother's cannot trust them as they wany best for their children.

Abhimanyu POV:
It's been a week, since I have seen and talked to her, well I am disappointed, she didn't even messaged me once, didn't she Missed me. Well no issue, I sort the issue with her today as I have thought after the engagement ceremony gwts over, she officially becomes my fiance, I'll take her for a long drive and we'll have dinner together.

Everything is ready, I am getting ready in my room, my brother's thought I'll wear a Sherwani today, like seriously I am getting engaged today not getting married, so as a backup I have already selected a suit for me and I am gonna wear that only and what I see is Abhir and Vikram coming to my room to make me ready for today's function as per Maa Sa's order. I am not a child. I told both of them to do one help that is to sit in the corner and let me get ready, but will they listen. A big NO!!

I am all set to go, Elders of the family has already left to the venue and now I'll be leaving with my brother's as I have to reach early as I have to be present when Mahira arrives

We all went to the garage, I picked up my favourite car, Vikram and Adhir sat and we left for the venue, guards as usual following our car for the safety.