CHAPTER 23

Please do inline comments so that I can know your views about the book 😊😊

Author's POV:

Both of them were looking into each other's eyes and were at peace watching the promises made through their beautiful eyes for a very happy future ahead.

Voice by Pandit Ji broke their stance and brought them back to reality which was as beautiful as their present. Everyone gathering around them for the Jaimala. Both of them were given garlands in there hands.

Now comes the challenge who will put the Jaimala first.. Abhimanyu took a step forward and put the garland to Mahira. After it Mahira as well came forward to put the garland but Vikram and Aarav held him up so that she won't be able to put. Watching Mahira trying too hard, everyone smiled and Vikram and Aarav put Abhimanyu down, after that Mahira put the garland and completed the ritual.

Everyone started hooting and was happy watching the groom and bride

Soon Abhimanyu sat for the rituals and Mahira was also made sit next to him. Both of them were praying for their future. A holy thread was tied on the hands of the couple and both were told to perform all the rituals instructed by Pandit Ji.

The time for the Kanya Daan where Mahira's father came forward with tears in his eyes and took Mahira's hand and very gently put it on Abhimanyu's hand, while doing it few tears dropped from his eyes as her daughter was going away from him. The daughter he cherished from the time she was born, each and every moment was being replayed in his mind, there happy moments, there sad moments, her birthday, her passing the board exams, and all other moments.

Abhimanyu held her hand very firmly providing her the sense of promises of always being there with her. While her father did the ritual Mahira also started to cry unable to see her father like this. She has always seen her father standing strong as rock and seeing him crying like that was making her as well week.

When her father started to got up after giving her hand to Abhi, as soon as her turned the other side and was about to go, Mahira her his pinky finger, telling him with her eyes to not to leave her, seeing it everyone had a sad smile on there face but all the guest saw the love between the father and the daughter and admired their pure bond.

Rishabh (Mahira's father) turned back and saw his daughter holding her pinky finger the same way she used to hold when she was her Little girl and he used to leave her at home and used to go to college for his job. Mahira's with gesture told him yo come near her. As her father came to eyes level, she gently held her father's face in both her hands and wiped his tears and said, "I like my Papa smiling, not when your nose is red like cherry. You won't look handsome like this, think of mumma, if she looks at you like this, even if I won't be the Kabab mein Hadi but she will not let you do romance or held her hand. So Stop crying." Saying this she became so emotional that she hugged him and cried hand. She was not able to control her emotions.