CHAPTER 19

Author's POV:

All the guests have arrived and both bride and groom are ready in their rooms. Abhimanyu's mother told Vikram to go and call Abhi and Beena went to bring Mahira down for the Mehandi ceremony to begin.

Beena came to the room and saw that Mahira was sitting on the chair in the balcony of the room and was looking outside to the preparation. She was very silent which was opposite of her nature. Beena felt something wrong so she went to Mahira and kept her hand on her shoulder and asked her, "What's wrong Mahi? I know something is bothering you, please beta share it, you will feel light."

As soon as Mahira heard these words she turned to her mother, she had tears in her eyes, she was controlling them, she hugged her mumma and stayed in her embrace. This was what she wanted her mumma to hide her. "I don't to go away from you and papa, you will be alone." Beena had tears in her eyes listening to her daughters words. She was proud of the daughter she and Rishabh has raised. She now had complete believe that her daughter know how to take care of all the relations. She hugged her and took her to the room and made her sit in front of vanity.

She fixed her viel on her head and made her understand that she can come when ever she want, they both will always be there for you

She fixed her viel on her head and made her understand that she can come when ever she want, they both will always be there for you. She made her ready and started to take her down.

In the other side

Vikram was going to Abhi's room to call him down and was mentally preparing himself to all the punches that Abhi will land on him as soon as her opens the door as he dared to lock him in his own wedding function.

While he was going Abhimanyu's father came and asked him where was he going he told him the same, his father told him to check that all have arrived or not as he wanted to meet his son and take him to the function. He may not be that expressive to his son but he is his gurror (pride) and he will not leave this chance to tell him the same. As a father he know what his son need right now, he doesn't need her brother but his parents to guide him. He might act like he had grown up but for him he is still the same boy who used to come running to him as soon as he used to come from office and would ask to become horse for him so that he can ride.

As he was about to leave, Vikram stopped him and gave him the keys of Abhimanyu's room. He was confused as how come Vikram have the keys so Vikram told him in low voice that they have locked Abhi. He was very angry at how they could do so and was more worried as Abhi would be like a time bomb right now, ready to blast at the first person who come in front of him.

He went and slowly opened the door. As soon as he opened the door, a pillow was thrown on his face and hw was about to fall but somehow balanced himself and his eyes wide when he heard his son cursing *****!! *****!!. "Abhi!!" He called his son.

Abhi looking at his father was shocked to see that he had thrown the pillow on him and even cursed. He went in front of him and said sorry for his impulse behaviour. His father made him sit on the bed and stood in front of him and told, "I understand that you were angey, but atleast look beta who is there. For now leave this I wanted to have a chat with you, Abhi...... You are soon going to start a new phase of your life, Soon tou are gonna bring a wife with you to our home, I know you are most responsible and sensible among all children, so I won't tell much, but treat her like we treat all the women at our home. The moment she enters our home, She will not come as daughter in law of the house but daughter of the house."