CHAPTER 8

Bhopal
Mahira Pov:

Today I am in hurry as I have to submit my assignments that I have just completed last night as usual being a nerd but then too forget to do the assignment as anyone believe it or not. THEY ARE BORING!!

I just by wishing dadda went to my activa to go to the college.

Rishabh Pov:
(Mahira's Father)

I am in deep thought since yesterday evening, I got a call which stated that, he said that he saw my daughter in the recent marriage and liked her. He asked for my daughter's hand for his named Abhimanyu Rathore, his eldest son. The thing which is quite holding me back is they belongs to royal family. As all people I know that they are kind but as a father I am worried.

I am as usual sitting on dining table with newspaper in my hands but my mind was still stuck on the call. I came out of my thoughts with my lovely and not so clumsy a little clumsy daughter stuck on the last stair and was about to fall. I was about to go to her and check, she and Beena are my lifelines. But don't know what happened she just said bye and kissed my cheek in hurry and ran out of the house.

I am still standing confused, what the hell did just happened to her??. I asked Beena and then I got to know that as usual Mahira completed her assignment late night, so woked up late and went in hurry to reach the college to submit. I still sometimes can't believe that she is the daughter of a professor, she sometimes acts like a complete back benchers who leave no chance to make fun. But it's her age to do, you can't stop young adults, now can you?

"OH SHIT!! BEENA! BEENA!" I called my wife. "What happened Rishabh, are you alright?" Asked Beena. I forgot to inform Mahira about the proposal. They said they will come today in afternoon. Beena was also shocked, it literally got out of both of our minds to inform princess.

"No issue, at lunch time, I'll call her and ask her to take a half day today."
Haash!! It's sorted, but I didn't knew what my daughter had hold for today.

Mahira's Pov:
I was literally running towards the classroom as I don't want to be late. I reached just before the professor enter. I am safe today!!.

Haash!

As usual lectures started but the happiest thing is that my best friend had returned from her village as is going to resume college from today.
I usually sit below the fan but since I got late, I went to the last bench and kept the bag on another bench for Meera. That lasy ass is today as well late.

Professor entered the class and started teaching Holistic Marketing but my focus was on the watch waiting for Meera

Professor entered the class and started teaching Holistic Marketing but my focus was on the watch waiting for Meera. Half an hour passed and then the celebrity of the class Meera the Great enters the class as she owns it. She came and sat beside me. The look the professor gave me and her was like we have asked him give both of his kidneys.

After the first lecture Meera forced me to bunk the remaining lectures as she came after so long and we have a lot to gossip, so I gave in. But I didn't knew that it was the worst thing I decided to do today.