CHAPTER 9

Author's POV:
(At home in Bhopal after Mahira left for college)

"RISHABH! I TOLD YOU TO PUT THE NEW CURTAINS OF RED COLOUR NOT THE BLUE" Told Beena or we can say shouted at her poor husband.

"There are no issues Jaan, both look the same." Said Rishabh casually. "No change them right now, I want everything to be perfect, it's about my daughter's future, I'll not make any compromises" replied Beena.

Both husband and wife cleaned the house and completed all the chores as per Beena's strict instructions. The only task left was preparing food, in which the only help Rishabh can do is to sit in the corner and pass the ingredients needed by Beena or else FINGER ON YOUR LIP!! as Rishabh loves to cook for her wife and daughter but Rishabh cannot cook edible food.

Three hours later:

Everything was set perfectly, as Beena always wanted her daughter to be always happy in her life and be treated with immense love and respect how she got it in her own house, so if they are truly happiness for her daughter, she would be very happy, if not it wouldn't matter they are rich, high influenced, she will not give their chaand ka tukda to them.

They had received the call from Rathore family that they have reached Bhopal and are at airport, they will be soon here, but the thing that is stressing the couple is that Mahira is out of reach. They have tried calling her, messaging her but she is not at all replying.

RATHORE PALACE
JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN

There is huge hustle bustle in the palace. All the elders were completely busy in making arrangements as they are going to meet the potential bride of the Hukum Sa of palace. They even asked Abhi to not go to office today and relax a bit at home.

Rana Pratap and Gayatri and Abhimanyu parents and Digvijay and Swati are going to Bhopal today. They have said a big no in taking Adhir, Vikram and Vaniya with them. Sobthe younger caln se sulking from morning itself and pestering there dadi sa (Gayatri) to taken them as well but no use as Abhimanyu had said no.

ABHIMANYU POV:

Today is the day, I am going to meet Mahira's parents and see her in person. I don't know why but I feel that something unusual is gonna happen. Set asiding all the thoughts I got out of the bed, today is one of those days on which I wake up date then usual time and even after waking up just lay down on the bed. I came out the bed and went to freshen up, then took my phone and started to go down stairs for the breakfast, but here there is a complete different scenario going on, no one is at breakfast table Maa sa, dadi sa and kaki sa all are busy in preparation for the later part of the day.

I called everyone to the breakfast table in a very strict voice that atleast they will come and have some food, All us had breakfast together and maa sa told me that se will send the new suit which I am gonna wear today as I should look good. Like I never look good, I felt a bit offended but let it go as she is my Mother, only she as the right to speak like that about me.

I went to my room to relax as I don't really have anything to do as at normal days I am at office attending meetings, and I officially cannot relax, I got call from my PA stating emergency meeting, I asked him to conduct it in virtual mode as Mumma will eat me alive if she got to know that I am going to office today.

I started checking mail and the details of the meeting. I called Vikram who is in office to look matters over their. I informed Baba sa that I will be in a meeting for upcoming hours so please save me from Maa sa in advance. He is on my side.

I have completed the meeting and am exusted as they were not ready for the price and it was tricky a bit, nothing that I cannot handle. There is a reason why ABHIMANYU RATHORE IS KNOWN AS THE SHARK IN THE BUSINESS WORLD.

I checked time, we would be leaving in few minutes so I started to get ready, My suit and other stuffs already set in my closet by Maa sa. I took quick shower and get ready as dashing man in Black suit with my favourite Rolex in my hand. I set my hairs and I am all set to go.

I went downstairs and saw Dada sa, Baba sa, and Kaka sa already set on sofa and ladies are yet to come, I went to them and sat next to baba sa nad asked with an evil smile "Kya scene hai??" (What's the scene?) He in return gave me a sarcastic smil...

I went downstairs and saw Dada sa, Baba sa, and Kaka sa already set on sofa and ladies are yet to come, I went to them and sat next to baba sa nad asked with an evil smile "Kya scene hai??" (What's the scene?) He in return gave me a sarcastic smile and said, "Yeh scene samjhane ke liye hi teri wali jald aayegi, fir us se poochna, bobot ache is scene samjhayegi!!"
(Your wife will come soon to make you understand this , then ask her, she'll explain this scene well!!)

I laughed listening to his reply. I said I'll already keep her warned that I hate tardiness. Now he smiled as said "Joke of the day!!" "Go call you Mom, we are getting late" said baba sa. I went to maa sa room and knocked and went inside and saw all the ladies of the palace ate present their. "Maa sa, baba sa is getting impatient to see you, let go!!" She blushed. "You go and check that all the shagun had reached airport or not safe we are coming in just 2 minutes." I nodded and went out. I asked Ratan kaka to check shagun stuff and went to inform baba sa.

After an eternity, the ladies of the house came and we started our journey to airport. We went to our private plane and all of us settled and take off to my new journey of life. I am feeling at peace, not scared, not nervous but a beautiful peace that everything that is going to happen in future will be colourful.

We came out of the plane and landing at Bhopal airport and get settled in our cars with the security protecting us grom each corner. I cannot let anyone harm my family. We were about to reach there home welhen baba sa kept his hand on my shoulder and asked "How's the feeling ladesar?" "Thrilled!" I replied laughing. "Aye, don't you dare scare her, I'm telling you as when I went to see your mom, she was not at all scared even she told me that she rejects me as I told very intimidating, do I look?" He asked. "Yes dad, maa sa is right, you are intimidating for those who see you first time, Don't know I might scare her or not but maybe you might have intimidated her in that relatives marriage" I said. "It's nothing like that, but talk to her like a good boy and speak with gentleness in your voice and make her feel comfortable in your presence, give her respect that she deserves and be yourself in front of her, but not the scrued business man personality. Okay my cute boy" said dad. "I am not cute dad, please say handsome, dashing, outstanding, but not cute!! I hate that word, how can someone call me cute!!" Dad laughed.

Soon we reached there house, I came out of the car and saw the small but elegant house. "Mahira! Here I come..."
With this thought, I along with my family went inside.

---------------
Hey everyone
The update is here.

Please share which part of the chapter you liked the most!

And I have started the Instagram of my books, where I update reels and much more entertaining stuff about ongoing and upcoming books.
Instagram id: amayra009_writes

Don't forget to vote and comment
Keep supporting and reading 😃
That's all for now.
Your Author Amayra signing off