Red dress

One week after the meeting.

Cassandra pov.

It's been a week since I met the Spanish mafia.

Which means today is the ball and I have to go with Antonio like I know so much about him, like we are a fucking couple or something.

I get notification from my phone from and unknown number.

unknown number: This is Antonio what color dress are you wearing to the ball.

Me: oh hey Antonio how the fuck did you get my number

Antonio: Your parents gave me your number so what color dress are you wearing

Me: I'm wearing a red dress

Antonio: alright thanks amor

Wow my parents would just give my information out like that they must really want me to go I laugh to myself. 

I get up from my bed going to the bathroom starting to shower and after I finish with that I start my hair and makeup.

I enjoy doing my own hair and makeup I mean I went to college for it why wouldn't I enjoy it.

I finally finish my makeup and hair getting my dress putting it on along with my heels.

Cassandra's dress and heels.

Since we are in Italy my parents and I take our own car the Mercades G Wagon

Since we are in Italy my parents and I take our own car the Mercades G Wagon. I get in the car and we head to the ball                                                                                         
My dad parks the car, and we go into the place where the ball is hosted at. "Cassandra your date is right there go say hi or something" my mom tells me and a sigh walking up to him.

"Hey amor" Antonio says giving me a drink "hi" I smile sitting in one of the stools he looks down at me while my parents step onto the stage.

"Hello everyone thank you for coming to the ball... we hope you all are having a good time and fun with your loved ones.... I have an announcement something involving the Spanish and Italian mafia." the host says.

I turn and look at Antonio as he is smirking.

what the actual fucking is happening.

 My parents walk up on the as the host gives my dad the mic "Hello as you all know I am the leader of the Italian mafia and we have a very important announcement that us and the Spanish mafia will be doing an alliance meaning the leader of the Spanish mafia will be marrying our daughter Cassandra Rossi" my dad says "what" I say looking at Antonio then my parents.

"They're selling me to you?" "They aren't selling you amor" he chuckles.

I walk away from the crowd going outside to the car.

Next morning 

i woke up from the sound of my phone ringing... Antonio is calling.

I grunt sitting up answering the phone. 

"Hello?" I say though the phone "hey Belleza my father would like you to come over to our house in Italy today for some meeting be here by 9:00" he says "okay why though" I ask " I don't know just be here before 9" he says hanging up the phone on me.

rude...

I get another notification from Antonio sending me address. I groan sitting myself up getting out of bed getting ready.

I put on a white long sleeved white dress with black heels.

I walk out my bedroom seeing my parents in the kitchen.

"where are you going" My dad says "Antonio texted saying I had to do a meeting with his father" I say "why do you even care" I mutter under my breath "what did you say to me" my dad says raising his voice at me as I roll my eyes leaving the house going to my black Land Rover, I got myself for my birthday.

I unlock the door getting in putting the address Antonio gave me.

hopefully I don't get killed 

--

I make it to their house knocking on the door as the guard stare at me.

staring? I mean eye fucking me.

Antonio opens the door for me as the guards all put their heads down "welcome Cassandra" Antonio says to me kissing my hand as I widen my eyes "you guys were just sitting here waiting for me?" I ask as they both quickly shake their heads 'no' and I nod crossing my arms.

"lets get to the meeting shall we" I say as Antonios dad winks at him taking me to his office.

We walk inside the office and I sit down, and Antonio sit in the chair next to me "you know you'll be marrying Antonio which also mean you're going to have to move in with him." His dad says "In California" Antonio finishes for him I groan throwing my head back "what the hell happened to getting to know each other" I ask "you will both get to 'know each other' on the plane your bags are already packed and, on the jet, as of right now" he says checking his watch.

crazy.

"fine" I say standing up leaving the office as I hear Antonio following me "Do Not look at my ass i can feel your eyes on my back" I warn him as he speeds up to me opening the door for me "wasn't planning on looking at your ass Belleza" he says as I glare at him.

Antonio's Pov'

I was definitely looking her ass.

AN:

HEEEEYY YALLLSSSSSS THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA FUCKING SHORT BUT WTVSSS go like my tiktok and follow my instagrammmmmmm.

Word Count:983

BREEEEEEEE<333