Random

Antonios pov

"Already 26" Mason says pouring scotch into the glass cup I roll my eyes sitting on the bar stool.

"I mean you're living the dream life you have a wife and a daughter and your a billionaire you have a huge ass house" "Mason you have everything I have besides a daughter" "me and Chloé are married since when?" He asks, looking and his hands I chuckle before feeling a wet kiss on my cheek.

I grab her waist and she smiles looking down at me "what are you doing" I ask she shrugs "where is Aurelia" "Chloé demanded to see her" she says I chuckle rubbing her ass.

"Yup I'm leaving" Mason whispers walking away from us Cassandra giggles.

"How was your morning?" I ask. I had a meeting so I wasn't aloud to stay here for the morning "good actually I took a shower and stuff she stayed asleep" she says I kiss her shoulder " how was your birthday" she laughs "I am I'm happy that I spent it with my beautiful wife and daughter" I say she smiles "you look really good" I mutter pulling her to sit on my lap "and your birthday is very soon" I whisper she smiles.

"Aurelia is soon to be walking" she says I nod "she's standing well" I say Cassandra gets off my lap walking into the kitchen.

"What if we had two more" I whisper her eyes widen I chuckle. "she hasn't turned one yet" "soon" I say she rolls her eyes.

Aurelia has been growing up so fast she's already said her first words which were 'dada' I'm happy me and Cassandra were debating on which she would say first but shortly after it's become 'mommy' no more dada.

"Dada" I hear Aurelia squeal clapping her small hands Chloe hands her over to me .

"Hi princesa" I say she puts her hands on my face before I kiss her cheek.

Cassandra's pov

"Dada" Aurelia squeals and Chloé hands her over to Antonio "hi princesa" he chants kissing her cheek.

"Cassandra" Chloé says I hum looking at her "are you okay" she asks laughing I smile "look how cute" I whisper Chloé chuckles "makes me want to cry" I whisper to myself looking into the fridge to make Aurelia a small plate of fruit.

"Don't cry please if you cry I will cry" Chlo laughs I smile cutting up strawberries.

"Where's Mason he just went up there for you" "hes waiting he can wait just a tad bit longer" she says I giggles "you're evil" "teaching him some patience along the way" she shrugs I laugh.

"Anyways so you Antonio have you two been having se-" "Chloé" I interrupt "what" she whines "you know if you want more children make your own" I groan "oh no no I'm sorry but that not a option for me" "why is that" she sighs.

"I'm terrified" she whispers I shake my head "Chlo we were 17 when we decided we weren't going to have kids because of that reason and I just had a daughter if I can do it I'm sure you can do it and.. by the way it wasn't even bad-" "for you" she interrupts "for me.." "I mean the hospital bills your hospital bill was like 17k" "you are worried about money when you spent way more than that last week on Masons card" she presses her lips together I hum she smiles "I'm still not having a child my choice now if I didn't take birth control and we fucked and you know I would obviously have the baby" what the fuck Chloe.

"Okay enough of talking about sex my daughter is too young " I say handing over the plate of fruit to Antonio and he starts feeding it to her she laughs.

"I know but she doesn't even know what we are talking about. She's busy with Antonio" "still" I say she rolls her eyes.

"Look at her she's busy" Chloé says I see Antonio feeding Aurelia.
__

Next day
Antonios pov

I kiss her chest trailing up to her cheek "Antonio" she groans laying on her stomach "wake up" "it's like 4 am" she says I rub her back "that's correct you took me to the beach to see the sunset meaning you need to see the sunrise" I say she groans.

"That doesn't make any sense besides Aurelia is sleeping" I hum pulling the sheets down kissing her back "mi amor" "I guess you're right" she says "but.me the queen of today wants to sleep in" she giggles at the cringe she just set herself up for.

"Okay the queen then we are going to breakfast" I demand "stop I was joking" "of course your majesty" "Antonio" she pinches my arm I chuckle "go to sleep since you don't want to see the sunrise" I say patting her ass "I will" she laughs

Hours later

"Good job" i clap for Aurelia as she claps.

She puts her small hands around my pointer finger and she walks to Cassandra "mommy" she squeals before Cassandra turns around .

"Say happy birthday mommy" I say Cassandra laughs kissing my cheek then Aurelias.

This chapter is super short and was supposed to be uploaded on Wattpad the 19th but obviously that didn't happen 😭 so yeah anyways I'm trying to get better habits ON ACTUALLY FINISHING MY BOOKS SND WRITING but I have the biggest writers block rn UGH anyways vote and comment LOVE YALLL

Word Count: 923

BREEEEEEE<333