For Her

Antonio pov.

She holds her stomach as we walk. I've asked her if she is hungry. Did someone tell her something and all she does is shake her head and it bothers me.

I sigh and stop "Cassandra" I demand as she stops looking up at me.

"You need to fucking tell me now why are you doing that" I ask "no reason" "are you cold" I ask she shakes her head no.

I grab her hands taking her inside the family bathroom as I sit down on the seat bringing her between my legs "tell me" I beg putting my hand between her thighs rubbing them.

"I- I just feel like people are judging me and the fucking guy in the dressing room was muttering and pointing at me to his fucking I don't know" she tells me.

I bite my lip "it's up to you we leave and go somewhere else, or I kill him kick everyone out and buy the mall for yourself pick" I demand.

She holds her stomach again.

I pull her hands apart "Cassandra you are fucking gorgeous drop dead fucking gorgeous they are jealous Amor please don't feel like you aren't pretty or good enough your way more than enough and way more than beautiful or fucking gorgeous or anything else" I say as she looks at me.

I kiss her hands "I think we should go with the second option" I say as she squeezes my shoulder.

"Red is your color by the way" I mutter, grabbing her hand from my shoulders looking at her nails.

Today is a Her day a Cassandra Remi Rossi day every fucking month.

Or whenever she fucking wants.

I kiss her stomach "there's nothing wrong with a pudge Belleza nothing wrong with having curves there is nothing wrong about your beautiful thighs there's nothing wrong with your arms there's nothing wrong about your chest there is nothing wrong about your gorgeous fucking face" I stop.

"Your fucking flawless amor fuck those other people which reminds me to kill them" I mutter as she shakes her head "can we get ice cream and watch something" she asks.

"Of course, wife" I say, opening the door for her as we walk to the car.
__

After everything we got ice cream like I promised, and she wanted to watch a movie but she's asleep.

Always asleep.

She's so fucking pretty I've never stopped thinking about her.

I've set up a dinner for us just cause.

Well not really.

I want to propose to this woman, I know it's way too damn early. We have been dating for over a month. The first time I saw her in person was 5 months ago.

Really is it really that early we basically have been with each other for 6 damn months.

So, I want to marry her for real.

I've never been this ready for something ever in my life.

I have her ring that's different from the other one. It's a ring that fits her and reminds me of her.

I got custom made for her.

I groan as she shifts awake "hey" she mutters as I smile kissing her nose "hey so I have dinner for us at 8 it's 6:45 right now I'll give you some time to wake up and get ready again if you want" I tell her as she looks surprised.

"What" I ask, "really okay" she says sitting up quickly walking into the closet but then runs to the bathroom.

-