Jealous girl.

Cassandra's pov

"I like this one" I tell Chloe and Mason she hums "the one from yesterday was better we also did agree we both liked that one and you were getting it" she tells me as I agree "I just like trying dresses on geez" I mutter "yeah last dress I'm fucking starving and Antonio is on his way" Mason says I flip them off.

I change back into my clothes walking seeing Antonio "hey amor" he says as I smile he kisses my temple walking out the store.

"The place is down the street im guessing" he tells me as we just follow mason and chloe i nod "how was your meeting" I ask he pulls our hands away from his mouth "fucking stupid made me crave you even more" he say opening the door for me continuing to follow them as we get a table.

"I'm going to be your waitress are you ready for drinks" we order our drinks she then gives us our menus giving me a dirty look.

I laugh looking at Chloe as she shakes her head "what" Mason asks making Antonio look at me "what are you getting" he asks "spaghetti" I tell him as he nods squeezing my thigh.

She comes back "are you ready to order" she asks as we nod "can I-" I try saying "lets start with you sir" she says biting her lip "we'd both like the spaghetti" he says as she nods writing it down taking their order.

"I'll be back with your orders" she says touching his shoulder he doesn't react I roll my eye throwing his hand off my thigh.

"What" he whispers to me, I ignore him.

He tries putting his hand back and I push it away.

"What the fuck whats wrong" he asks "so what are we doing after this" I ask Chloe as she shrugs.

She comes back with our food that I barely ate because I was pissed the fuck off.

"Any deserts-" "no bill" I say she doesn't listen "today hunny" I say as she rolls her eyes at me getting the check.

"Here you go whos paying" she ask looking at me once someone pays she passes the receipt to Antonio mouthing "call me" I grab the piece of paper seeing her number I climb over Antonio "Cassandra Remi" I hear Chloe yell.

I push her shoulder "you want to give numbers to married men huh" I ask "please bitch married to you he needs to try harder-" "you don't know who your messing with" "i do what are you going to do eat me" she says.

I grab her hair then a Knife from a random plate I point it at her "you want to try and give your number to a married man or not bitch I'll make sure you never see daylight again" I say "I- no I won't ever again i'm sorry" she says quickly I put the knife down shoving the paper in her mouth as she falls to the ground I start leaving the restaurant.

"Bitches" Chloe says.

Antonios pov

She climbs over me "Cassandra Remi" Chloe yells climbing over Mason I cant see behind me but Mason eyes widen "your fucked" he tell me as I stand up so does Mason "ou want to try and give your number to a married man or not bitch I'll make sure you never see daylight again" Cassandra say as the waitress stumbles over her words falling to the ground as she leaves the store I follow.

"I'm sorry" the waitress mutters as I smile catching up to her Chloe turns around flipping me off "whatever I don't know what came over me" "promise me I've never seen a women that fucking mad" Mason says I roll my eyes.

I grab Cassandra away from Chloe. She tries to go back but Mason takes Chloe into a shop.

"What" she says I grab her face "for one that was sexy and two I wouldn't pick that bitch over you and you should know that" "so fucking what you didnt even try to stop her or let her know you were married-" "my actions are louder then my words you obviously seen i wasnt reacting because i didnt fucking want her" I tell her she nods "sure Antonio you didnt want her but you didnt even say anything about the way she treated me or even touched you" she yells at me.

"I cannot yell at a woman I can't call her a bitch I'll get killed you never know what she in" "yes you fucking can Antonio dont be dumb let go of me" she tells me I nod agreeing with her point "you seen the way I reacted towards her touching me right.. Nothing because I felt nothing. Girls fight girls, men fight men and you did what I wanted you to. You can stand up for yourself without me. Your sexy when your jealous" I tell her "I am no- I am but I helped every fucking women she would've tried that to" She mutter to me "I am not going to let some bitch take my husband and then body shame me" she yells.

"And thats good see why I didn't do anything" "you could've at least told her to chill or something" "I should have" I mutter as she rolls her eyes "I'm sorry hermosa never again will I let a women put their hands on me if it isn't you I would dare not to look or talk to them" I tell her she shakes her head.

"Listen I didn't feel nothing toward her also did I mention I never even looked at her I want you I love you and that would never fucking chance I will set fire to that place right now" I tell her she grabs my face softly "if you do that ever again I will fucking hurt you" she tells me as I smile kissing her harshly.

I pull away "we are good" I ask "i'm still a little pissed" she tells me trying to find Chloé I throw my head back following her.

-
"I've never seen her mad like that ever" Chloe says "I was scared for her" she continues I nod "i'm going to shower" Cassandra was standing up tapping my back as I wink to them following her.

Once we make into our bedroom I kiss her she kisses back harder as I lift her pushing her against the door she moans moving her arm down my stomach to my dick.

She laughs slightly getting off me pulling out this kiss as as look at her confused as she pushes me on the bed.

She winks taking off her shirt walking into the bathroom.

She is so damn sexy.

I get up taking taking my pants off and my shirt grabbing her from the waist I kiss her neck.

She turns quickly as I push on the shower door. I take her pants and my underwear.

I grab her putting me inside her as she grips my shoulders "baby you can moan as loud as you want" I assure her as she nods.

She grinds on me slowly making me groan she smiles going a little faster.

"Good girl" I mutter pulling my face on her breast kissing them.

I take her to the bed laying down going in and out as she moans arching her back "Fuck Antonio I'm going to fucking come""hold it for me amor" I mutter going faster she shakes her head.

She comes in my dicks as I release my load in her "shit" she says wiping her face.

"Shower right now" she demands getting up "did I do good" she hums laughing turning on the shower wrapped her arms around my neck.
__

AN:

This chapter made me realize that I literally love Cassandra and Chloe's friendship like literally LOVEEEEEE anyways Ofc had to had that smut in there ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLLLLL.

Word Count:1351

BREEEEEEE<333