"buy whatever you want"

Cassandra pov

"I don't want you two to stay inside all day while I have a meeting" Antonio says I smile "it doesn't matter Antonio we have fun" I say putting the bow on Aurelias head "mi vida please go with Chloé and go to the mall buy whatever you want along with buying Aurelia whatever these people are dangerous" I groan "fine" he smirks handing my his card "the pin is 1018" he whispers kissing my cheek

"Antonio..-" he kisses me before I say anything else "I always make you use my card nothing changes I'll put everything in the car for you" he says grabbing the bag for Aurelia and taking it downstairs.

"Daddy's crazy" I tell her she smiles before we walk downstairs and Chloé claps her hands "you won't believe it Cass guess what Masons pin is for his credit card" I giggle "come on you and Mason have been together for awhile now and your just figuring out" "Yes! I usually go shopping with him he leaves his card out for me but I never use it" she says "you need to" Mason says kissing her then her cheek "have fun rubia" he mutters kissing her once more before going upstairs.

"Anyway the code" "it's my birthday" she whispers covering her face.

I shake my head smiling walking out to the garage seeing Antonio talking to a guard "he is going to be going with you to keep you girls safe" Antonio says I roll my eyes.

He always keeps a guard with me even before I got pregnant but he's more cautious because we now have Aurelia.

He opens the car door for me and I place Aurelia in her car seat strapping her in.

Once I'm finished he closes the door walking me to the driver side he grabs my waist "have fun spend my money not yours mine be safe I love you give a kiss to Aurelia for me" he says kissing me.

"What's my budget?" He chuckles "5 million buy a car buy whatever" he says "seriously" "I'm serious" he says kissing my cheek "the stroller is in the car as well" he says I nod " "I love you"  I say once he opens the car door for me "I love you more" he says tapping my thigh then closing the car door.

I start the car "you guys take the longest to say bye it's like you guys won't see each other for like a decade" Chloé says "shut up" I mutter as she rolls her eyes.

"Do you guys even have restrictions like did he give you a budget" "I ask him for a budget everytime and it's always the same response" I groan, getting comfortable in my seat since there's traffic.

"I doubt Mason gave you one" "nope" she smiles I smiles "you and Mason are doing good" I ask she nods quickly "I wondered what it would feel like to be like you… like in love with someone" she says i chuckle "it's feels good" I say she hums.

"Really good" she whispers "Chloé you're such a dirty person" I say she laughs "anyways I would ask you how you and Antonio are doing but I hear from Mason that all Antonio talks about is baby girl" she says "when does he not" I say she laughs "I mean he's excited he loves it he likes being a dad" I mutter "he wants more" Chloé says.

I slap her leg she giggles "you know he does and if you know he loves being a dad just imagine how happy he would be if you had like one or two more" "just not right now I just gave birth to Aurelia" I argue "you want more" She squeals I laugh she claps her hands "anyways seriously he told me to buy a car should I buy a car" I whisper Chloé laughs "there's this car that I've been looking at and I actually want it" I say she smiles "yes" she says I shake my head "wait my birthday is coming up what if" I drag she rolls her eyes.

"Boring you need to take risks" "do you want to buy a car Chloé" "no because he bought me my dream one" she squeals I roll my eyes

"It's getting serious, are you guys settling into each other?" I ask "I feel bad like what do I give him after he just bought me a fucking car" "I mean you can always be matching with me" I whisper she looks at me confused "what-" "he spent his money on the wedding and my dream ring and our honeymoon so I gave him a daughter" I say "No and your unbelievable for saying that to me" she says I giggle "I don't know you can get him like a cologne" I say she shrugs her shoulders.

We've been in the mall for a good hour. I haven't bought myself anything but I did buy Aurelia some things but on the other hand Chloé.

She's taking advantage of this card thing and I don't blame her.

"Oo Birkin" I say spinning around once I see the shop.

I love Birkin. Everyone knows I will be spending bucks here.

I grab Aurelia from the stroller leaving the stroller outside the store because that's what every fucking store does.

Also making a guard stay out with the stroller because the stroller is expensive… thanks to my husband.

"Hi welcome to Birkin" they greet I smile looking around the store "there you are you need to actually shop Cassandra" Chloé says "I am I'm buying a Birkin" I say picking up a dark red bag.

"Get the black one" she suggests I grab the black one and smile .

I got the Birkin bag which was only 50k and Chloé wants me to spend more..

But I'm satisfied with what I have now…

"Aww look at the puppies" Chloé points out going over to the poodles petting them "I'm getting one" she says to me I shake my head laughing not even seconds later she's signing a paper and they had her the puppy.

"Look at her" Chloé say as the puppy wags its tail "is it a girl" "yes her name is Fay" she squeals "we are leaving I need to show Mason" "well you need to buy her stuff" "right I'll make Mason take me" she says "I wish Aurelia was up so she could see" she says I giggle walking out the store placing Aurelia in her car seat strapping her in.
__

"Home already" Antonio says I nod he kisses me "Chlo as a surprise for Mason" I say and Mason looks at me confused and Chloé walks in with the puppy.

"Don't tell you bought one too" "no I was going to" I whisper he shakes his head kissing my cheek then Aurelias head which she stays asleep

"Chloé what are we going to do with it" "Take care of her" she says I laugh looking up at Antonio his eyes already on me.

"What did you buy" "I bought Aurelia some things…a lot of things" I say "what did you buy yourself" he asks "oh a Birkin" I say excitedly "that's it?" I nod.

He shakes his head "why won't you spend my money" "I did" I argue "you shouldn't be happy that I'm spending your money" I laugh handing over Aurelia to him he groans.

"Ok well I am how much was the Birkin" "50,000" "only? How much were the things you got Aurelia" "Not much like a thousand" he groans "whaat" I say "you only spent 51k" "yes" I say the guard hands me the bag I open the box.

"Look how pretty" I say showing him my bag he hums kissing my cheek "you look pretty" he says I roll my eyes "you look beautiful" he continues "just jeans and a white shirt Antonio" I whisper he hums holding Aurelia in front of himself hearing her giggles.

He lifts her up and she continues giggling.

"I love you girls" Antonio says, grabbing my waist and kissing my cheek.

i feel like this is like the third time I've made a chapter in Cassandras pov but like I literally cannot WRITE in her pov anymore like sorry to anyone who like reading in her pov but I literally can't 😭 anyway VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YALLL

Word Count: 1416

BREEEEEEE<333