Damage

Cassandra's pov.

I can't believe Antonio actually took us to New York.

We have been here for like a couple weeks

"Figure it the fuck out" I hear Antonio whispers closing the door to bedroom.

He kisses my back rubbing my ass.

"Wake up belleza we gotta get in the plane" he says I groan sitting up.

SORRY TIMESKIP BC IT'S NEEDED.

I know it's Antonio's and mine honeymoon but we are at a fucking beach and I made Mason fly them out to the Bahamas.

Because I want to go to a club with Chlo.

"They are on the drive here" Antonio tells me as I smile "I hope your not mad I wanted her to co-" 'im not it's out honeymoon you get to choose who gets to come and where we get to go" he says kissing my cheek putting his hands on each side of my legs.

He softly bites my thighs "is it bad that I don't want you to go to the club" he whispers coming back up from my thighs to my neck.

"No I mean you did say its our honeymoon you get to choose where we go and what we do" I say as he chuckles unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Those rules only apply to you belleza" he says as I shake my head getting a call from Chloe.

"Hey Cassy" "hi are you here" "yeah we are just getting into the hotel but I don't feel good it's okay if we don't go" "yeah of course I hope you feel better soon text me and give me updates okay" "thanks Cass " she says hanging up.

"Dinner at 7" he says as I laughing laying down with him.

"No I want to stay in" I whine he chuckles "okay" he says putting his arm around my neck.

Antonios pov.

I put my arm around her looking at her then her hand.

I can't even believe I'm married to her.

she looks up at me as I hum "did you hear what I said" she asks as I kiss her cheek "no I didn't want to repeat" I say she sighs.

"I said that I changed my mind about staying in" she says keeping eye contact with me

I bite my lip "okay dinner at 7 " I say as she smiles.

I kiss her she pulls away "wait no I want to stay in" "okay" I mumble "do you not care what we do"
"Nope just as long as your happy" I say kissing her as I feel her smiles in the kiss.

She wraps her arms around my neck as I kiss down, taking her skirt off along with her underwear.

I kiss her thighs I shake my head "you do damage to me and I love it" I tell her pulling her closer to me kiss her pussy slowly sucking on her clit.

She grips my hair grinding on my face.

I pull away, taking my pants off and she pulls me back down kissing me.

I pushing myself inside her as she grips onto my back.

"I'm sorry" she moans. I move faster "I don't care do whatever you want to me" I say she pulls me closer to her.

"I need to come Antonio" she says while I feel her clench around me releasing herself.

I chuckle as she covers her face "we aren't done" I mumble.
__

We went on for multiple rounds.

She's asleep on my chest peacefully.

We also did miss our dinner. I mean I couldn't stop she couldn't either but it's fine I'll take her out tomorrow.

Fuck I love this woman.

This chapter is so freaking short like it's unbelievable but anyways SORRY THAT I Haven't BEEN UPDATING AND ALSO SORRY FOR MAKING EVERY CHAPTER END LIKE THIS I'm JUST noticing 💀 anyways LOVE YALLLL

Word count; 648

BREEEEEEE<333