Surprise's

Cassandras pov.

“CASSANDRA” someone yells I look at Antonio as he gets up quickly and I follow.

“Jesús Chloé” Antonio groans covering his face I laugh rubbing his shoulder ”why are you crying and why is he smiling” I ask her she wipes her tears quickly showing me her hand.

I gasp at the sight of an engagement ring “oh my god” I whisper hugging her as we both jump up and down.

“Finally” Antonio says as Mason flips him off “how long have you known” “since Valentine's day” Antonio tells me I smile “I'm getting married” she screams to me and I laugh.

“Congratulations Chlo” I say hugging her “go oh my God go be a engaged couple right now” I demand she nods walking towards Mason as they leave the house “why didn't you tell me” I ask Antonio.

He scoffs “I didn't know when he was going to propose as you can see he took forever because he thought she would say no” he say I shake my head.

ANTONIOS POV

“Well Another thing to tell my siblings hm” she tell me “how do you feel” “good” I hum “okay let's get ready” she says.

“We are telling them today?” I ask her “yes we are I don't know about Chlo and Mason tho” she says I nod.

I smack her ass before she walks into our bedroom “I hate you” she mutters I follow her tapping her ass “you're pregnant with my second kid” I i whisper “remember” I ask “stop* she took my arms away from her.

“Do you remember” I tease “yes I do you're the reason why I wake up every morning to throw up” she says before walking into her closet I chuckle “I'm sorry amor it's hard to pull out when you're my wife” “can't hear you what did you say” she yells peaking out her closet smiling.

“I'm going to pick up Lia” I say “that's better…okay” she says I hum kissing her cheek.
__

“Aurelia Gonzalez right” I nod and the woman goes to her teacher which she then tells Aurelia.

“Your daughter is the one with the curly hair” someone asks I turn “yes that's my baby” I say “she takes after her mother” he says I chuckle “you know my wife” I ask him.

“We had a Conversation before she is very beautiful” “indeed…the conversation was about?” I ask.

“i asked her if she wanted to get coffee sometime-” “and she said fuck off”  I say already knowing my wife's answers.

“She did” “and you're talking to me for…aren't you married yourself” I mutter he nods “you're wife is a good one. She's beautiful, loyal, nice body for having your daughter” I clear my throat “I would kill you if we anywhere else but I don't want to traumatize your son but if you ever speak to my wife or talk about her like you did I will hurt you do you understand” I mutter.

He chuckles nervously “i was just complimenting your-” “compliment your own” I say.

“Daddy” Aurelia squeals “Hi princesa” I say lifting her in the air.

“Guess who we are going to see today” I say she thinks “I don't know” she says I chuckle “Uncle Mat ,Uncle Elijah, and your aunt's. Even maybe uncle Mason” she smiles “okay.. where is Mommy” “mommy is getting ready. Are you hungry?” I ask her

She nods I hum getting her in the car “let's go home to mommy and get some food okay” I tell her she nods.
__

“Hi Theo” Aurelia says petting her puppy then quickly walking to our bedroom.

“Hi mommy” “hi Lia did you have a good day” I hear them speak i lean on the door frame while they have their conversation.

I'm happy. I'm happier than I thought I could even be. I have a beautiful wife and a daughter and another one on the way. Everything is perfect, I have a family of my own.

“Marito can you clean Lia up out of her school clothes” I smile “alright come on princesa” I say and she follows me to her bedroom.

“What do you want to change in baby” I ask her “sit down” she demands “why baby we are about to go back in mommy and daddy's room” I tell her “sit down” she says again.

I chuckle at her dominance sitting down on the floor I reach for the outside sitting on her bed.

“Come here” I say she comes to me sitting in my lap as I dress her.

“All done”  I say she smiles running back to our bedroom.

“Wow you look so beautiful baby”  Cassandra says I smile “are we ready” I ask Cass hums.
__

“Hi Aurelia” Mary says Aurelia smiles, getting shy hiding in my shoulder.

“Oh my God just like Cassy” she squeals, hugging Cassandra then Chloé.

“How nervous are you right now” Mason whispers to me “not nervous at all” I smile “daddy what's nervous” Aurelia asks “when you feel scared baby” I tell her she nods.

“Is Mateo going to kill me” Mason asks Cassandra “no shut up” she rolls her eyes grabbing Aurelia from my arms as we all decide to finally walk inside of Mary and Mateo’s house.

“You two have surprises for us” Mateo asks “stop being hostile Mat” Mary demands while I place Aurelia down and she goes to play with Remi and Gabriel.

“Okay I'm sorry but I want to go first” Chloé says Cass chuckles.

“Okay Chlo what is it” Amelia asks “don't tell me your pregnant-” “fuck no but I'm engaged” she says placing her hand on the island.

The girls gasps, congratulating her “okay wow the ring is gorgeous” Mary says Mat smiles ”Congrats Chlo…Cass what's yours” Mat asks.

“Um so I know everyone but Mateo is going to be excited but I'm pregnant… again” “Jesus Christ Cass” Mateo says “how far” he asks again “1 month” she says he chuckles.

“Oh my God Congratulations sissys” Amelia says hugging Chloe and then Cassandra.

“Congratulations” he says “you get it now” I ask him.

“I get it now fuck off” Mateo tells me I chuckle kissing Cass.

“Fuck Congratulations girls” he says hugging Chloe and Cass.

“And you two congratulations I guess” he says to me and Mason I nod.
__

Next day.

“You have to say happy mother's day okay” I tell Aurelia she nods wiggling out my arms.

She walks into our bedroom and Theo jumps on the bed a Aurelia follows.

“Happy Mother's day mommy” “oh thank you amore mio” she says kissing her cheek “do you girls want to go out for breakfast” “yesyesyes”Aurelia says “and can we take Theo” she asks I sigh looking at Cassandra and she smiles.

“Fine go get ready”

HEYYYYYYY SOON HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOTHERS AND EVERYONE ELSES MOMMYS THEY ARE THE BESTT OFCCC ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE Y'ALLL

Word Count: 1171
BREEEEEEE<333