Grant.

Antonios pov

"Antonio I fucked up" Mason brusts into my office I chuckle "fucked up how" "i- my dad is alive" he says.

I look up at his face. Weird.

He's scared.

He's being real.

"How do you know that? What happened" I ask Mason as he sits down in the chair in front of my desk.

Some fucking weird bitch came to the office and gave me this fucking letter" he says unfolding the paper with shaking hands "chill out Mason-" "No Antonio he is fucking crazy we finally have what we want and he's coming to ruin it-" "we both know we aren't going to have anyone hurt the girls" I say reading the note.

The note

Mason. This is a warning you tried killing your own father what a fucking shame. I'm going to get you and you with the other family you tried making. I'm not letting you go happy.

-Grant.

Fuck.

"Fuck" I mutter giving him back the note rubbing my temples Cassandra knocks on the office door "yes mi vida" I say tiredly "hey is everything okay"

Fuck no

"Yes everything is fine but you girls have to stay in this house and never fucking leave until we say so promise me" "so that means somethings wrong" she says "it's under control you don't need to worry neither does Chloé because I know she's hiding right behind the damn door" Mason say as Cass smiles.

"Just making sure if you guys need hel-" "mi amor your pregnant" "I can still do something" "you can stay here and not worry along with Chloé but I'm not letting you do anything our daughter can come anytime" I say she sighs "I tried" She whispers to herself.

"Okay well have fun?" She says closing my office door.

She's so cute.

"So what are we doing Mason" I ask "I don't fucking know Antonio" he runs his hands through his hair stressed the fuck out.

"Write back and if he wants "war" he can come talk because I'm not trying to kill myself" I say he chuckles "alright high security from now on" he asks "no shit"

NEXT DAY.

"Athena?" "No I don't like that" Cassandra asked as I responded quickly.

We are thinking about baby names for baby girl. I mean we both have one we really like but once we see her maybe it will change.

That's what Cassandra had to explain to me.

I think the one is fine I really like it's fucking beautiful.

"Camellia" "baby I like the one we picked before" I say looking up at her from her chest she laughs "dammit I thought I was going to get something today" Chloé says walking into our bedroom.

"You are actually a fucking creep Chloé" I say Chloé gasps covering her heart "fuck you Antonio" I chuckle as Cassandra pinches my shoulder.

"What's wrong" "nothing I'm bored and Mason isn't here" she says "where is he" "I don't know he's been gone for like 2 hours" she says.

Suspicious

I just hum as they look at me "what" I ask "do you know anything" "I didn't even know he left" I say "you tried calling him" I ask "no... all he told me was not to worry if he was gone to long and that he loves me a lot" "call him" Cassandra says as Chloé calls Mason and it goes straight to voicemail.

Something is wrong for a fact as soon as Mason sees Chloés name pop up he answers immediately.

I get up putting on my shoes "stay here and call me if anything changes" I say grabbing my phone and gun.