Mi amor

Antonio pov

She hums tiredly "so you would have to wait till next year" the lady says as Cassandra chokes on her water.

"Okay no we pick this one no fucking argument early August late July thanks" Cassandra rushes getting up from her chair.

"Ok so I have a fitting at 12 with Chloe we might do shopping after, but I really don't want to" Cass tells me I nod.

"What do you want me to do" I ask as she laughs "nothing needs to be done-" "uh sorry but actually that place is booked" "fuck how do you know keep up with that shit" Cassandra says "I'll do it Amor get ready" I say kissing her cheek.

"Heres what needs to happen you figure out how to find the first option my wife has chosen-" "it's full sir" "I don't fucking care my wife wanted it cancel someone's or you are fired, and I'll make your current job situation hell" I demand.

"Do it right now" I yell as she quickly grabs her pen scheduling our date "great now call them and fuck up their plans" I mutter as she calls them immediately.

"I-hi um I'm sorry but your wedding is canceled due to um work" she says hanging up before they yell at her.

I smile "get out" I point to my door as she gathers all her things running out the door.

I walk upstairs seeing Cassandra getting on her shoes.

"I'm late bye love you" she says quickly kissing my temple "love you too" I say slowly gathering myself after hearing that 'i love you '

Fine with me.
__

"Yeah, right Mason" I mutter while opening the front door for my wife.

"Thank you" she says as I take the bags from her and place them on the counter.

"Cass, I have a surprise for you but it's like later so" Chloe says as she nods.

Mason gets up, passing Chloe slightly touching her.

Me and Cassandra look at each other smiling "I'm going to shower" she tells me as I follow her.

"I don't want to hear them fucking" I mutter as she laughs.

She takes off her shirt and pants as I do the same.

"Oh" she says, turning on the shower I hum.

She goes to her vanity and takes off her makeup "you look pretty without make up belleza why do you do it" she shrugs her shoulders "it's fun" she says.

I stand behind her as she bends, putting the makeup wipes away "you're killing me Cassy" I mutter "what" she asks as I shake my head kissing her.

I pull away "I want you to try everything you bought and show me" I tell her as she combs through my hair with her hands.

She nods getting in the shower as I follow.

TIME SKIP

I groan as she turns in the dress "Chloe said it made my ass look fat" "it sure does" I mutter she walks over to me as I feel the material I nod.

I smack her ass before she walks away.

"Ok next one" she says going back in the closet.

She comes out wearing a white silk dress with the back out. I nod "I still like the other in better" I mutter feeling the material pulling her to me.

She kisses me reaching over and grabbing her phone "I guess we have all night" she mutters.

"I think he fucked her too hard" she mutters "I could do the same" I whisper to myself as she walks out the closet in just her bra and underwear "what" she asks my eyes widen playfully I shake my head "nothing mi amor" she hums.