Some what better

Antonios pov

She moves awake turning to her back "wake up" I whisper she groans "what" I hum kissing her back

I've already dropped Aurelia off at school. Today is her last day of the week finally and she gets to stay home with us.

My hand trails to the back of her thigh close to her ass "don't touch me there" she mutters I chuckle I hum squeezing her there and she move her leg quickly "I hate you" "remember we are married" I say I hear her groan and I know she rolled her eyes.

"You know you dimples on your lower back" I tell her "yes" I chuckle "you just are a rare human being" she lets out a quiet giggle "sure" she turns to face me "there she is" I mutter kissing her she rolls her eyes "sarcastic" she says I chuckle kissing her neck.

"We have a meeting it's not very long and we will still have time to do anything before we pick princesa up" I say she hums I nod trailing kisses down.

"Antonio" she tries pushing me away "do you want me to stop?' I ask her she stays quiet "tell me to stop" I mumble against her skin kissing closer to her heat.

I look up at her and she smiles. I pull down her shorts kissing her clit and she moans tightening her grip on my hair.

I hum against her and she grinds against my face making me groan, pulling away.

"Sit on my face" I mutter she looks at me confused I smirk pulling her on top of me so my face is right under her.

I suck on her clit and she continues to grind on my face.

Fucking sexy

"Antonio" she moans I hum letting her ride out her orgasm.

Once she finishes she lays back down on the bed covering her face "you did amazing" I whisper removing her arms away from her face kissing her "wanna shower" I ask her she just looks at me starting to laugh "how do you just go back to normal like…nothing just happened" she asks out of breath.

I chuckle and shrug "shower?" "Yeah, turn it on for me" she jokes as I chuckle going to the bathroom to start her shower.
__

I place my hand on her knee as we wait for Aurelia.

“Do you like that?” Cassandra asks, showing me something on her phone. I hum, she nods and my hand slides up and down her thigh.

I stand up once Lia walks out “hi princesa” I say picking her up she smiles and I grab her back pack.

“Thank you” Cassandra chants as we leave the building.

“Did you have a good day baby” Cassandra asks “yes mama” “good” she says I chuckling kissing her cheek then putting her in her car seat.

“Are you hungry” I ask as she nods, moving some hair out her face. I chuckle when Cassandra gives me an elastic for her hair.
__

NEXT DAY

I hear Cassandra laughing quietly.

“Why are you laughing” I groan yawning “she's literally asleep on your back” I hum feeling Aurelias arms wrapped around my neck.

“When did she come in here” I groan “a couple minutes ago” Cassandra says.

“What time is it” I ask another question. She chuckles “7am” I hum reaching over to Aurelia.

Cassandra giggles, grabbing her softly and she whines moving away from Cassandra.

“What a daddy's girl” Cassandra groans. I chuckle getting up quickly and Cass hands her over to me and she quiets down.