Part 2

Carina's POV

The woman gave me the same type of look at Maya gives me when I'm angry. "Sorry to disturb you." I said to her before I left to find the real Maya.

I start to walk around the hospital looking for her when I finally saw her at my office door. "How did you know where my office was? I was looking for you" I tell her smiling at her as I give her a hug since we have not seen each other since Monday morning.

"Lucky guess........ an intern showed me the way" she tells me as I open the door to my new office leading her in.

"It's great to see you bambina" I told her as I have her a kiss now that we were out of sight.

"It's great to see you too, how was your night ?" She asked me and we both sat down and she put the food on the table, it smelt so good.

"It was actually really great bella, not that I didn't miss you so much, but I went to go get pizza because I didn't want to cook and I bumped into teddy and she invited me around for pizza and wine, I was pretty drunk so I crashed in her spare room and then woke up with a hang over" I explain to her. "How was your shift ?"

"Sound like you had a good time, and yeah it was just the normal, a few kitchen fires and some aid car calls" she tells me and she hands me my food and we start to eat.

"The weirdest thing happened to me when I came to find you" I tell her.

"What was it ?" She asked me.

"I thought I saw you, so I tapped 'you' on the shoulder and when the woman turned around she looked like you, like I mean identical, same face, same everything, even your angry face was the same" i explain to her as she listens.

"Oh that's really odd, is we were so alike then how could you tell it wasn't me ?" She asked.

"You're my wife bella, of course i knew it wasn't you" I explain to her.

"Well good, I'm glad you didn't kiss or hug my 'twin sister'" she laughs.

"Yes it definitely is" I reply as we finish eating.

"Are you helping us on aid car tomorrow since we are down Warren?" Maya asks me as she isn't very good with her days.

"Yes I am Bella, it's going to be a good day, I can feel it." I tell her.

"Good, I'm glad, I can't wait, it seems I get to see you all day." She tells me as she puts her hand on my leg.

"Yeah it is going to be a good day, as long as you don't make me participate in the group workout, i'm not a firefighter, i'm a doctor, not a firefighter, I can't even run about a mile without passing out bambina, so NO working out for me" I explain to her seriously.

"Okay got it, no working out for you" she tells me.

"Im serious Maya" I tell her.

"Yeah and i'm serious too carina" she tells me.

"Good bella" I reply as I kiss her on the cheek.

"You guys have a uniform for me to wear don't you ? Because I'm not wearing my scrubs in the field." I ask her.

"Yes I can find a shirt and trousers for you to wear so you don't have to wear pink scubs........ do these windows have curtains?" she asks me.

"Yes ? Why" I ask as she stands up and to close them so no one can see inside.

"For this" she says as she straddles my lap and starts kissing my neck.

"Ooo I like this" I tell her as I told onto her and she continues to kiss me.

—————
Sorry for the short chapter, I have been working, but stay tuned for the next chapter, you don't wanna kiss it.

Elle