Part 11

Maya's POV

"Thank you captain bishop, we will be in touch" the chief said as she walked out the room, Andy and vic had really left so it just left me and carina sat there.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you bella" carina said to me as she kissed my hand crying.

"It's not your fault carina" I tell her. "I wanted to be the hero and stayed, it was my fault, but I will never let it happen again, I won't be that stupid." I tell her

"Bella it's not your fault either, you just got unlucky" she tells me.

"I know, I know" I reply. "Lie with me" I tell her.

"No bella it's fine, there is not enough room" she tells me.

"Of course there is" I tell her moving up
"Okay okay" she replies as she gets into the bed with me and hugs me tightly.

Before I knew it both carina and i were fast asleep.

——————

I had now been in the hospital for what felt like a life time but in fact it had only been 3 days, addy and my mom didn't know I had been injured, I had planned to tell them but just never got around to doing it. But as soon as I get home I definitely will, I don't want them to worry.

"You ready to go bella ?" Carina asked as she appeared at my door with a wheel chair.

"Yes and I'm not getting in that thing, I'll walk" I tell her.

"It's not up for debate bella, it's hospital policy,  now let me wheel you around for once" she says.

"Fine but as soon as we are out of the door I am walking" I tell her.

"That's fine with me bella, now sit" she says as I stand up and sit in the wheel chair as she grabs my stuff for me.

"Comfortable?" She asks.

"Not really, but please get me out of here, I want my own bed" I tell her as she starts to push me out of the hospital.

"Weeeee" she screams as she starts starts to run down the ball way.

"Omg carina !!" I screamed as I held onto the chair trying not to fall out.

"Oh come on Maya, have a little fun" she says as she continues to run to the front door.

"See now you can stand up quicker" she says as she stops just outside the front door of the hospital.

"Well thanks for that roller coaster of a ride" I tell her.
"I'm driving right ?" I ask her.

"Fuck no bella !!" She replies kinda scared as I laugh.

"I'm only joking, don't worry, but just checking that was a no right ?" I ask her as she slaps me on the arm.

"Of course it was" she says as she helps me up out of the chair, then start to walk to the car which isn't parked that far away.

"You buckled in?" Carina asks me as she looks over ?

"Carina I'm not a baby, of course I am" I tell carina as she smiles.

"Alrighty then" she says as she drives us both home.

"Home sweet home" I say as I walk into our home and immediately flop onto the sofa.

"Bambina, be careful of our stitches" carina tell me concerned as she follows me inside carrying my bag since she insisted.

"Carina, I'm fine, come sit with me" I tell her as I move up and pat the free bit of the sofa.

"But bambina we need to unpack and I'm sure you are hungry" she says wanting everything to be just fine.