Part 12

Maya's POV

"Ohhhhhh.........heyyyyyyyy......addy, wh-what are you doing here, I thought you were coming around tomorrow?" I say in shock.

"Yeah i still am but I thought I'd bring you some food for tonight so you and carina don't have to bother cooking" she says as she hands me a lasagna.

"Oooo Maya what's that amazing smell and who is at the door ?" My mum shouts as she walks toward the door standing behind me.

We all stood there in shock for at least 30 seconds until I decided to break the silence.

"Mom meet my sister addy, addy, meet your biological mom, Katherine" I say as they both stare at me.

"Hey Bella who was at the door........ oh shit" carina says as she appears out of nowhere as everyone goes into another awkward silence.

"Coffee anyone" carina asks to try to break the silence.

"Got any vodka" addy replies with.

"Ummmmm.... No not for you but we do have OJ" carina tell her as they both walk away into the kitchen.

"Maya did you plan this ?" My mum suddenly asks me.

"No mum, I didn't, I promise, I'd never do this to you, I know you would love to meet her, but this is probably hard on you as well as addy, but just stay for 10 minutes, talk to her, get to know her" I tell her as I hold her hand

"But she probably hates me Maya, for leaving her, for putting her into the system" she tells me worriedly.

"But that's not your fault, it was da... Lain's fault, just follow me and come and meet her" I says as I start to pull her towards the kitchen.

Addy's POV

"Addy you can't drink vodka when you are pregnant!!" Carina said to me very annoyed as we walked to the kitchen.

"I know, I'm sorry, I was joking, it was just a shock" I told her as I sat down. " I didn't know she was here, I've always wanted to know my siblings, because at the ended of day I know it wasn't their fault, they didn't leave me outside a fire house in the middle of the night"

"Don't you think you should hear her out, I mean Maya hasn't told me much, I think she was just shock, but I know that shes already cares deeply, she has been a worry pot this whole time, she didn't want to make you upset and neither her mama" I tell her as she starts laughing. "Ummm everything okay"

"I think you mean worry wart carina not pot" she tell me as we both laugh, and turn around to see Kathrine and Maya walk in.

"Why did you abandon me?" addy suddenly says before putting her hand over her mouth. "Sorry was that to direct?" She questioned.

"No it's a Perfectly valid question but I didn't abandon you"

"Well it wasn't me who walked to a fire station in the middle of the night" she said as Maya walked over to hand behind me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Bambina why don't we give your mama and sorella some time to talk" I suggest as he nodded.

"We will be in the living soon" Maya said as he started to walk to the living room.

Addy's POV

"Why don't I start from the beginning?" She told me as I nodded.

"When I met my husband Laine when I was just finishing high school and he was in collage, we were seen as the perfect couple and he was absolutely amazing, he was my dream man. And when I was in college he proposed, he gave me my dream wedding with all my friends and family, I was really loving the dream, but that's when things started to go bad and I realised the guy I thought I married didn't actually exist, he was never really psychically abusive, well kind of anyway, the first incident happened when we were hosting a dinner party, Laine wanted to use the experience glasses we got for our wedding. We kept them on a high self so I went to get the step ladder but as I was getting off them I stubbled and fell, and broke the glasses, my arm was covered in blood, and the first thing he did was shout at me for breaking them, not once did he ask if I was okay, from then on things just kept getting worse, I wanted to leave but every time I tired he manipulated me into staying, I didn't really know what manipulation was back then but now I realise, a few years later after we married I found out I was pregnant, I gave him this little mug that said best dad ever, I was sure he was going to throw it over my head, when he opened the box he just had this look on his face, I knew that look, but to my surprise he just stood up and started crying, he was so happy. When I went for my ultrasound, me and your father... Laine, were over the moon, he no longer manipulated me and I felt safe living with him. but when the ultrasound showed 2 babies , Laine, he  got so angry as soon as he got home he slapped me around the face telling me it was all my fault and that he didn't want two children, it would be twice the money, twice the crying, and twice the amount of attention we would have to give. He wanted me to get an abortion but I just couldn't do it, eventually he agreed to keep you both, I already loved you both so much. I gave birth to you at 32 weeks pregnant, but on different days, Maya was born first and then you 20 minutes later, I knew I was in love with you from that very moment, you were both so beautiful. At the hospital you were both so well behaved and didn't cry so when we took you home Laine was also very in love with both of you, singing and reading stories. But that night we brought you home from the hospital, the both of you could not stop crying, we each took it in turns and this happened for about 2 months until one morning I woke you to feed you, only to find Maya and not you, I shouted for Laine saying she was gone, that's when he told me he had left you at a fire station somewhere in the middle of the night. He said it was because you didn't have the 'potential' you was always crying, but you were just a baby, So he just got up in the middle of the night and left you, I was so tired I didn't even hear him leave,  I tried and tried and tried to figure out where he had taken you but I couldn't find you, I tried for years but things only started getting worse between your father and I, we just argued and argued, a part of me wish you were both never born, so I could be pregnant for ever. I ever told Maya because I knew she would hate, but now I guess you hate me too. And I think a bit of Maya does as well, she blames her life on me. Laine abused her and her brother, from the age of 5 Maya was up at 6am training with dad, he wanted her to her the best, he didn't want to be known as having a weak daughter." She told me tears running down her face and mine too. "Not one day has gone passed where I didn't think out, I loved- love you so much and I always will, I know I missed you whole life but I told a little bit of you can forgive."

"Oh.... I'm so sorry, I didn't know and I'm sorry for being blunt with you earlier, I know it isn't your fault that I ended up in care, but I was okay, I had the most amazing and caring parents ever who showed me what life can be like, I love them so much. But I often thought about my other 'family' and how they were doing, I'd love to get to know you more but I can't just open my arms to you like I did with Maya, she's like another part of me I ever knew I need until now but I just need some time to think over the situation, I have not even told my wife because to be honest I'm not sure how to tell her and the stress, it's just, it's getting to me and I think my baby can feel it too." I say.

"Your pregnant ?" She questions.

"I am, 28 weeks now with my precious baby boy" I tell her and she takes my hand.

"Congratulations" she says

"Thank you, but I'm very sorry but think I should leave now, please tell Maya that I hope she recovers soon and I hope she enjoys the food, even though I can't cook" I say as I stand up.

" well yang makes two of you, every time Maya cooks I have to pretend to like it but I'm sure yours is great, anyways thank you for talking to me I really appreciate it and I hope you can forgive me" she tell me as I nod and walk out the door to my car

——————-

I am so sorry I have just had so much going on recently but exams and just like everything else in life but I open you guys are still here and following along with this book.

I'm going to try to update more regularly now i have a steady schedule.

If you have any suggestions for future chapters please feel free to pop them in the comments

Thank you
Elle