Part 7

Maya's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since I dropped the bomb shell on carina telling her I wanted to meet my sister, even if it was just once and she has been nothing but supportive. Although we have not really spoken much about it she has been with me every step of the way, letting me have time for while also being there for me when I needed her close by.

Today was both of our days off, I didn't want to do it without carina because to be honest who knows what would happen so it would be good to have to by my side. Carina didn't know I wanted to go visit her today so I was going to drop the bomb shell when she woke up and hopefully she would agree to come with me, if not maybe Andy would come with me?

I was really nervous about today, I don't think I've slept more than 2 hours through the night, but I knew that if I put it off then the anxiety would just get worse and worse and I'd never have the courage to go and visit her. Today was the day. But first I needed to de-stress, carina would not be up for another few hours so now was a great time to get in a run.

It was about 7am when I decided to move, I slowly got up off the bed, careful not to wake carina up, before I changed into my workout clothes and tied my hair up. I didn't know where I was going to run, my plan was to just keep running.

-

I looked at my watch to realise that I had ran 20k without even realising it, to be honest I could not believe it, I must have lost tack of time. I knew I wasn't far from home so I nipped into a near by local restaurant to get some breakfast for me and carina for when she woke up, I went with 2 almond croissants, along with a portion of hashbrowns and bacon to share. I also grabbed 2 coffees before heading home.

"Morning beautiful" I said to carina as I walked back into our bedroom to find her still asleep. "I have brought you breakfast" I told her.

She soon enough sat up. "Oooo breakfast.... And coffee?" She asks.

"Of course babe" I tell her as I help her out of bed before she hugs me, we stay there for a few seconds before we kiss and pull away from each other.

"Bella why are you so sweaty?" She asks me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I went for a run this morning and without realising i ran 20k so I thought what a nice surprise it would to be to surprise my beautiful sexy italian wife with breakfast." I tell her as we walk to the kitchen.

"I love you bambina" she says to me.

"I love you too.... Now let's eat, I'm starving" I say and I get the food out of the bag and place it on the table and hand carina her morning coffee. You don't want to mess with carina if she hasn't had a coffee yet.

"This is so nice bambina" she says and she eats her bacon.

"It really is, it was from that new place around the corner" I tell her as we finish. "Can I talk to you about something?" I ask her.

"Of course, you never need to ask me, what's on your mind?" She says.

"Would you like to come with me today ? To visit my sister, I don't want to go on my own, it's okay if you want to say no, you might have other plans" I ask say to her worried she would say no.

"I have no plans today bella, so of course I would, actually I would love too" she tells me smiling.

"Really ?" I ask.

"Of course but you need to be prepared for every situation" she tells me seriously.

"I know, I have, i didn't really sleep last night thinking about all the possible ways it might go" I tell her. "I'm ready to do this, today"