Part 14

Carina's POV

"Come on Maya we have to go, I'm going to be late" I shouted at Maya from the living room, we should have left 20 minutes ago.

"I'm coming in coming" she shouts back as she runs out from out bedroom.

"Dico sul serio Maya, I don't want to be late I have a meeting at 9" I say angrily, not even realising I spoke Spanish.

"It's not my fault in running late, you didn't wake me up" she replies.

"Well it's not my responsibility to wake you up, you are a grown woman Maya" I tell her.

"Well you could have got the bus" she stated.

"I'm not getting the bus to work, when you can just drive, it's not my fault my car broke down, when you could have just woke up 5 minutes earlier and then we would not be having this conversation, are you ready to go now?" I asked her, stood there waiting.

"Yes but baby have you seen my...." She started to say before I held up and jangled her keys.

Maya then grabbed her back and we made it out of the door and into the car, about 5 minutes later Maya pulled up into the hospital car park.

"Thank you, I love you and be careful" I said as I grab my bag and run into the hospital not wanting to be late .

"I'm always careful, love you" I heard her respond as I was half way across the car park.

Thankfully I was just on time for my meeting and Bailey didn't pull the Bailey face on me.

Maya's POV

"Hey cap, everything okay? You look a little stressed ?" Travis asked as soon as I walked in the door.

"I wasn't stressed until my gorgeous Italian girlfriend get stressed which stressed me out, so yes Montgomery I am" I say walking straight past him into the locker room where I found Andy.

"Hey" I said opening my locker.

"Hey... how's the you know.... Ummm *sister* situation going" she asked.

"Well my sister ended up meeting my mother and let's just say it didn't go as planned but I'm hopeful they can get to know each other more" I tell her chasing into my uniform.

"Does anyone else know ?" She asks me.

"No they don't but I'm going to tell them now" I say as we both head up to the beanery.

"Hey you two" vic said as we entered the room.

"Hi hughes, hi everyone, I know everyone is eager to eat breakfast I have something I need to tell you" I announced to them.

"Everything okay ?" Ben replies.

"Well actually I found out I have a sister" I say.

"Oh yay go mason, I never got that vibe from her but I'm proud of her, what name does she go by? Melissa, Megan, oh wait, I bet it's Margaret" Montgomery says all excited.

"No it's not mason, mason is still mason as far as I'm aware. But I do have a sister, a identical twin sister actually" I told them, the next thing I hear is Dean and Jack laughing.

"Nice joke cap" Dean said.

"I did believe you for a minute, but you can't fool us that easily" jack said.

"Guys she's serious, stop laughing" Andy told them sternly as they shut up.

"Wait you are serious?" Travis and vic said in unison.