Part 3

Carina's POV

"Morning bambina" I say to Maya as I tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Morning beautiful" she replies she half asleep, Maya is really not a morning person.

"It's time to get up Bella, you have a big day at work with your gorgeous wife right by your side" I say as I miss her and she kisses me back. "But first you need to brush your teeth, you have morning breathe" I tell her.

"No I don't" she said as she smelt her breath. "Oh maybe I do....... But how do you always look so good and smell so good in the mornings ?" She asks me.

"That's because I've already been up 30 minutes bambina, I've showered, done my hair and my makeup, you are too grumpy to get up any earlier" I told her.

"Well that's because I value my sleep before a big shift, all I need to do is shower and tie my hair back, no makeup and then grab a shake on my way out. Boom. Done in 20 minutes or less." She says as she starts to sit up. "Sometime I can even do it that quick I have time to run to work instead of driving" she explains.

"I mean if you say so, now go get ready else we will really be late" I tell her.

After about 20 mins, Maya was indeed done and ready and was in the kitchen making a protein shake. So I grab my bag and head downstairs.

"Ready to go bella?" I ask her

"Of course let me just grab my bag" she says as she picks up her bag from the hallway. "Ready, you can drive, I wanna show off my wife's flashy car to everyone else" she told me.

"Maya, I think most people know what car I drive" I tell her.

"Well it's not a crime for showing off how well my wife is doing in my career" she tells me.

"Okay okay, fair enough, now get in the car, we are going to be late!" I say as I push her towards the front door grabbing my keys off the side.

Once we both get into the car I drive the 7 minute drive to the station and park my car in the parking lot, in between Andy's and Travis's cars.

"I'm really excited for today bella" I tell her as I turn off my engine.

"Me too, I can feel like it's going to be a good day" she replies before we share a kiss before heading into the station.

"What is it ? Bring your wife to work day ?" Travis asks as we both walk in.

"She is covering for Warren today shirk he takes care of a few things today, who wants a nosey ass, know it all sub when we have my sexy doctor wife to cover" Maya tells him with a massive smile on her face.

"That is a good point, your wife is very sexy and we are lucky to have her, but the shared bunk room is for sleeping only no sexy time" he adds.

"Travis there will be none of that, especially in the shared bunk area, you know I have my own bunk in my office" she replied smirking as she walked off towards the changing rooms. Damn my wife is sexy.

"Ewww, please not in the station" he replied as my followed my wife.

"You are going to have to bow me your bunk again later, give me a little tour." I say to Maya as I wink.

"Oh of course baby" she says as she kisses me on the cheek. "Now let's get you some uniform should we" she says as finishes putting on her uniform then heading to find me a uniform.

A few moments later she comes back. "Here you go baby, I'll be in the beanery when you are done. Want a coffee ?" She asks.

"Yes please" I reply as she leaves me to get ready.