New City New life 💕

Airport:

Nina's POV

" I reached mom. Calling you from Airport now. I will call you again once I reach the place they arranged to stay. Mom no need to cry. I am fine."

"Okay sweetheart. Forget everything and start your new life. My blessing and prayers are always with you. Call me often. I love you sweety."

"I know mom. I love you too. Bye "

She has collected her luggage and moved to catch a cab. She is wearing a blue skinny jeans with a green plain T-shirt and white canvas shoes. Wavy Hair up in ponytail, sunglasses and wired headphones are connected to the phone she is keeping in her jeans front pocket.

Nina 21 years old is here in mystic city to start a career at softX solution, countries largest software company.

She is beautiful, young, energetic with a sexy body with beautiful curves and above all with a more beautiful personality. But her large beautiful black eyes looks mysterious or sad....

"MOMMY" 2 small hands wrapped her right leg and she was shocked to see a little beautiful girl hugging her with teary eyes and smiling at the same time. "Mommy Is that you? Did you come to see me?." Though she is too small to talk clearly Nina understood what she is saying.

She sat down to tiny girl's eye level. "Baby are you lost. Wat happened. Who is with you. "

Before she could reply a middle aged lady came running and took her. "Sorry ma'am. I was buying her snacks and she ran away."

Another good looking stylish young blond lady came behind them and said " oh goodness. Don't waste time. Come let's go" it was written all over her body that she is rich. She looked at me with no expression at her face. And walked out. She kinda looks familiar though. I thought to myself.

The middle aged lady looks like care taker of the baby girl nodded at me with an apologetic smile and walked behind her. " but mommy " small girl started crying but I could see them getting into the car and moving away.

I was just standing there with a shocked confusing face looking at the direction their car went.

After few minutes I got my cab and reached the apartment arranged by one online company who helps people with everything when they move to new city. It's a 1 bhk furnished apartment, good area and not so far from my office location.

With the help of staff of the building I moved my luggage's to my small but beautiful home. By evening I arranged everything and went out for a small shopping cum walk. In that walk I got to know my neighbourhood. Towards left if I walk for 15 minutes there's a park and the houses.. no castles ....they look beautiful. Only rich people stays in that area it seems. There's a supermarket with all essentials if I walk less than 10 minutes towards the right side of my apartment.

I liked the place. It looks good. Tomorrow morning 8.30 I need to be at the office. Thinking that I walked home. Slept by 10 after preparing a small meal for myself and called mom and informed that everything is safe and settled.

Opened my eyes upon hearing the alarm. While turning it off I just peeked the time only opening one eye. It's 6.30. I just lied on my bed for few more minutes. (At least that's wat I thought) it's 7.30. Oh I need to be at office at 8.30 today. Though my timing is 9 to 5 I should be early on the first day. Thinking that I rushed to bathroom, got freshened and came out wearing my rob.

First day. Olive green knee length pencil skirt with an off white colour shirt. Kept the dark wavy hair up in ponytail and with little makeup I looked at my reflection in the mirror with a confident smile. Hmmm I look good. Well I don't do or know any other hairstyle other than ponytail. So that's it. I am ready to go.

First day, no mood to have breakfast. On the way I grabbed a coffee from the nearby cafe and took cab. After 15 minutes of travel got down in front of a huge black building. I took few minutes to take in the beauty of the building. Stone enterprises is written in Gold letters on top of the building. SoftX solution is subsidiary company of Stone Enterprises.

After completing HR formalities I was given instructions to reach my office floor. It was in 14th floor. This building has 15 floors. 14th floor was my office and the 12th floor was a cafeteria cum refreshments area for employees. It had gym and other stuffs like that. Well I didn't visit that floor yet but was informed by HR.

I got into the lift and pressed the floor. A hazel eyed fair skinned girl came running towards the lift in her high heels. I opened the lift she got in and said thanks smiled. As you can imagine it did take few minutes for me to reach 14th floor even though it's in lift/elevator. Meanwhile we had a small chat and I made my first friend in this office well in this city. She is Tessa. She works in 15 th floor as receptionist and from her I got to know that that's where the CEO and other top guns sit.

I got down in my floor after saying bye to Tessa. I was given a seat near the glass window opposite to a meeting room. I met my other 3 team members. Emily, Taylor and Nick. Oh I have to say from the time I stepped in to this office I have met only good looking people. Seeing everyone I have decided to go for a dress shopping this weekend itself. My manager is a middle aged lady name Mary and she doesn't smile. Yes she looks very serious.

Lunch time we met with Tessa and I got to know that she is friends with my teammates as well. They accepted me also to their friend circle. So me-Nina, Tessa, Emily, Nick and Taylor.