Party

Nina's POV:

I got into the taxi and I can see him standing near his car looking this way. I don't want to be any where near you Harry. I love you that's true. But I am not a shameless person to cling on to you after knowing that there's someone else in your heart. I just want to get divorced and leave this city. Sure I will miss Angel and Momma. But for now I just want to get rid of this feeling of unwanted. I feel like an unwanted trash when I am near you and I don't want to feel like that about myself.

Cab dropped me in front of my home, no his house. It's not mine. I taught to myself while walking through the green grass towards the front door. I can see the lights inside. Momma is not asleep yet.

"Why are you standing here?" It's him. I don't need to turn around to feel his presence.

"Momma is not asleep yet."

" hmmm come now."

I followed him. Momma was so happy to see us coming together. I walked towards the kitchen seeing the dining table empty.

"How was the dinner sweet heart?" Momma asked. I was surprised what dinner she is talking about.

Seeing the look on my face she continued "When I called Harry he said you both are in the hotel" I nodded realising he was with Caroline when momma called. I took a bottle of water from refrigerator and walked upstairs. I can't eat anything when I had a romantic dinner with my hubby. Can I?

I even skipped my lunch because of the project. Lying down on the couch I was thinking about my life.

A black card fell on my body suddenly. I looked up to see Harry standing there. We have a party tomorrow. Go buy some dress and be ready by 7. We will go directly from the office. I nodded and kept the card on the side table. I actually am too tired to speak. Harry looked at me for a moment and went back to his bed.

********

Next day morning when I woke up Harry was not there. I got ready and took my bag. I saw his card and kept that in his bedside drawer. I don't need your money Harry.

I reached office and got to know that even my friends are invited. It's one of our client, an entertainment company party. Me Emily and Tessa logged out early and went to boutique and parlour to get ready. I brought a royal blue colour plain simple and elegant gown that just flowed down through my body. After my make up I looked at the mirror and I looked beautiful.

Harry's POV:

Whole day I was just checking my mobile to see the notification from the bank. I just wanted to see how much money will satisfy that greedy bitch. I gave her my black card to see how she will react. But she didn't show any emotions. I remember Caroline's happy and excited face whenever I give her my card for shopping.

I was waiting in my car from 10 minutes she didn't come yet. I was about to call, there she is in a taxi with her friends. They dropped her here and left in the same taxi. She was wearing a navy blue colour dress and she looked beyond beautiful. I was in daze for a moment and the sound of my driver opening the door for her brought me back to reality. She smiled at him politely. He nodded and went to his seat. Once she sat inside comfortably I nodded to the driver to move the car.

"Didn't you use the card I gave you?" I asked her.

"No. I had the money."

"I told you to buy something presentable with my money because for public you are my girlfriend."

She looked at me surprised and I even saw my driver giving me a surprised look. I stared at him through the rear view mirror and he immediately closed the partition.