Butterflies

I looked at him. It seems like my heart reached my ears. Because I can't hear anything except the 🥁 drum sound in my ear. They both looked at each other. "Nina Nina " I can hear some sound from far but I am unable to react. Oh I am Nina. I came back to reality and realised what Mr. Stones just said and I stared at him with complete shock.

" Be my girl friend." Mr. Stones voice is still echoing in my ear but his face has no expression.

"Let me explain." Mr. Caleb continued. "Due to some reasons which we cannot explain to you we want you to accept the relationship publicly for some time. The details about this act, your remuneration and a promise that nothing will affect your job even after the acting period is over is written on this agreement. He said pointing towards the file. "

I took the agreement and read it. Yes it's clearly written that I will be Mr. Harry Stones girlfriend for —— . I looked at Caleb. "We will fill that soon. We just need some time to finalise on that. " Also it's written clearly that this relationship will not affect my job during the contract period or after the contract period and I will be paid 1 million dollars as a compensation. Also I should not discuss about this contract with anyone except Mr. Stones or a legal advisor if not I will have to compensate 1 million dollars to Mr. Stones.

Well I concentrated only on the part that my job is safe. Mr. Caleb and Mr. Stones were both looking at my face to know my answer. I thought to myself that it's not like I am going to lose something.? I just have to act like his girlfriend in front of others and my job will be safe till I decide to leave. I was okay with that. Without thinking much and complicate things I nodded and signed the agreement. Mr. Stones also signed the agreements. Mr. Caleb gave me a copy and left the room with the file containing original agreement.

I looked at Mr. Stones and he is typing something on his phone. Seems like he is messaging. Should I tell him that I am leaving. I got up from my couch 🛋 and looked at him. He seems busy in his phone. I turned towards the door to leave. "I will drop you". He said looking at me. "That's okay Mr. Stones. It's near for me. I will take a cab." He got up from his seat took the keys from the drawer and told "my girlfriend can call me Harry" . He came so close to me and I blushed. He walked outside and kept the door open for me. I walked outside and we took the elevator to parking.

We reached in front of my apartment and throughout the ride we both didn't speak even a word. I was about to open the door and get out, he said "wait" and got out of the car and came to my side to open the door for me. I said thanks and moved towards the apartment entrance he came from behind and took my hand. He came so close to me as if he is going to kiss me and said " don't forget about the agreement and act like it". He smiled and went back to his car. I was standing there and looking at the direction the car went.

Suddenly my phone beeped. I checked it's the notifications of the news in that gossip news paper. Yes I did set up the notifications on for that stupid site so if there's any news about Mr. Stones I will know. Well it's pictures of him dropping me and kissing me. WAIT WHAAT!!! Yes the picture from that angle looks like he is kissing me. Reading the news I went up my apartment and Tessa and Emily were already waiting for me. I can see that they are in a serious conversation and Emily saw me. They both turned towards me and smiled and I did notice Emily pressing Tessa's hand slightly.

They confronted me with the new pictures and I had to agree that I am his girlfriend except the agreement part. I really didn't want to lie to my friends but I had no choice. They left after dinner and I lied down on my bed thinking about ..... him. Yes I am not able to get his handsome face or his fragrance out of my mind. How my heart and abdomen acted funny when he was standing so near to me outside apartment. I know it's fake. He might have seen the paparazzi hiding. But I did notice the happiness in his face when I agreed to be his girlfriend... I mean when I agreed to sign the contract.

His athletic figure, dark thick shiny hair , blue eyes, perfect jawline and totally kissable lips. Oh wat the heck is happening to me. I thought to myself. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I looked at the message and smiled. " Have dinner with me tomorrow. I will pick you up by 7.