Here it comes!

"Why did you meet Mr.Harry yesterday?" Tessa asked. I explained everything to them and Emily agreed to come and meet me. Tessa had some personal errands to run. Me and Emily spend the day talking about my fate and tomorrow's meeting. I don't know why but a part of me was happy that I could meet him tomorrow and at the same time I was scared.

It's noon. Till now I did not receive any email or call regarding the meeting. I am just sitting in front of my laptop checking and rechecking the emails. Emily is often looking at me with a question mark expression. I nodded my head showing no. We tried to call Tessa but she is not picking the call from morning. Later she messaged Emily informing that Legal team, media team and HR is having meeting with Mr. Stones. We were so worried to know that. It's log out time and my heart is about to explode with tension. I did not had the courage to go and meet him. I was taking my bag to leave for the day and suddenly got a call on my land line requesting me to stay back as there's a meeting. I went to 15th floor and I couldn't see Tessa anywhere.

I was waiting in the lobby staring at the name board Mr. Harry Stones CEO. Suddenly the door was opened and a handsome guy with friendly face called me inside. I went inside and Mr. Stones closed the file and got up from his seat. "Give us some time, Caleb." Caleb nodded and went outside closing the door.

I was standing near the door without knowing what to do. He walked around his big office table and came in front of it leaned back on the table. He didn't take his eyes from my face. I was not able to look into his eyes (God knows why) and looked everywhere else except at him. "What's your deal?" He asked suddenly. "I...what " I asked.

"Didn't you hear me?"

Yes I did. But what deal is he talking about. What to answer to his question.

"Yes. Mr. Stones. I don't know .. hmm.. I did not know that it's your house and Angel.. " oh God when did I forget to form a sentence. What am I afraid of. Well I am afraid of my job.

Anger is very evident in his face. "Sit down. If you have an explanation it's time to speak ". 

I sat on the white couch. He was still standing near his table. I closed and opened my eyes, turned towards him and explained everything. From the first time I met Angel at the airport and till yesterday. But I did skip the part where she called me mommy few times. I did not want him to get more annoyed.

He came and sat on the single couch placed opposite to me. Looked into my eyes as if he can read my mind past present and future. I was shifting in my couch uncomfortably. "Well " he spoke. "I don't know what's your deal is or if you have any hidden agenda. And these "accidental" encounters and the news on the next day with photographs doesn't seem like a mere coincidence. "

Well if we think like that he is right. No stupid he is telling that you are planning something. I thought to myself. "No Mr. Stones. I assure you that I have no idea how this happened. Please believe me.? I just need my job. That's the only thing important to me. "

He took his phone and called someone. After few minutes door opened and Caleb came inside and sat on the couch next to Mr. Stones. He kept a file on the small tea table in front of us. "I am Caleb. Head of the legal department and Mr. stones personal lawyer" . Let's come to the point without wasting time. We have something in our mind and we need your complete corporation to execute it. " he said looking at Mr. Stones.

Anything for my job. "Yes please tell me what can I do. Should I issue a statement to the media explaining everything. I will do that Mr.Caleb. "

"No. It's exactly opposite of that what we want." Caleb said.

" I am sorry I don't understand ". I looked at both their faces without understanding what's happening.

Mr. Stones stayed silent throughout this conversation simply staring at me like he is studying me. I noticed that but couldn't think about it or react because all these while I am just worried about my job and worried because I didn't understand what Mr. Caleb is trying to say. Why this build up. Can't he just come to the point before I die exploding my chest. My heart is beating like drums and I cannot hear anything clearly at this point.

"It's simple Ms. Nina. You just need to play along." What play along. Tell it clearly Mr. Drama King. "I.. I don't think I understand" before I complete my sentence Mr. Stones spoke up. " Be my girl friend"