Life goes on or the act goes on

Well Harry told me everything how you trapped him into this marriage. Let Caleb take care of the rest. Until then know your place. I know about the contract you had signed. Continue to act accordingly. No one other than few people attended the marriage should know that you both are married. We will take care of that. You just inform your mother to not to brag about her rich son in law to others"

"She won't." I promised.

"Okay. Let's pretend to be friends. At least that way people won't notice me and Harry is dating. Let's take a pic and announce our friendship to the world."

"Why all these struggles. You can declare to the world that you both are dating."

"We can't. I don't want to be an engaged or married actress. I am just building up my career. There are many things I need to achieve. We going public will affect my career and the projects I am part of. Well you agreed to repent, do it."

She started at me venomously. Now I know this sweet and pious look she carries is acting. Oh she is acting in her real life too. Well even I am doing the same. Even I am acting as if nothing is bothering me.

She noticed that my expression changed. Suddenly she is back to her poised character and said loudly.

"You don't have to do anything for free. I will pay you well enough for all the help you are doing."

This caught Harry's attention. I can see him from where I am sitting. He is staring at his phone and I am sure he is listening to us.

I replied "Sure. Harry knows my account details"

"Okay come here and smile" she said and I did as she said. She immediately uploaded that photo to insta saying "bff". B.S. I thought to myself. She asked me my account info to tag and I told her I don't have an insta account. She looked at me as if I am from 18th century and shrugged.

Harry said bye to her and they both hugged each other in front of me. That did my heart ache and I just turned towards the other side and went out of the room immediately. They must be kissing right now. Tears started to form in my eyes and by the time elevator came to our floor he also came out.

Harry's POV:

The car ride to home was again silent. I can't believe this girl. She just went there and made another deal with Caroline. Wherever she goes and whatever happens she knows to make money. Oh God I hate her so much. I have never hated anyone in my entire life like this.

Night

I came out of bathroom and there she is sitting on the couch. Seeing me she suddenly got up from her place and asked." If possible I would like to shift to any other room."

"If my mom or Alex notice that," I asked her. She didn't reply. You can sleep on the couch. I threw a pillow at her."

She took the pillow and looked at me for a second. I got into my bed and switched off the lights. Middle of the night I woke up because of the cold air. Because of that bitch I forgot to close the balcony. I closed the balcony and looked at the couch. There she was lying down and I could see her moving in the sleep and trying to turn to a ball hugging her own body. But the couch doesn't have enough space to sleep like that. Yeah struggle you money minded *wh***.

I went to my bed and took the quilt and then turned again towards her. She is feeling cold. I took a sheet from my cupboard and covered her body. Look at that innocent face. No one will ever believe that she is this kind of a person. I looked at her face for a moment and went back to my bed.

Nina's POV:

Suddenly something fell on my face and I fell down from the couch. "Aaah" I opened my eyes to see him standing there all dressed.

"Get ready and go to work Mrs.Harry Stones. Or you think you can stay at home because your husband owns the company." He stressed on the word husband mockingly. It hurts but I deserve it.

Saying that he went outside. I couldn't wake up early because of tiredness and body pain. It was too cold yesterday. I see a bed sheet on the floor. I folded and kept it on the couch under the pillow. I don't remember taking the sheet yesterday night. Yeah whatever I rushed to the bathroom to get ready. It's already late.

Within 15 minutes I got ready and went downstairs. Harry is having breakfast. I went and sat next to momma.

"You both are going to office today. I think we should announce the marriage to the public. We can arrange a party next Sunday. What do you say?"

I froze at her question and looked at Harry. He immediately said, "No momma not now. There are some issues in the company that I need to deal with regarding new product launch. I don't want the attention to change to my marriage all of a sudden. Also I and Alex are looking for some specialist doctors to take care of you. Once everything is settled we can arrange a big party as you wish."

Momma looked little disappointed and she looked at me for my opinion. "Yes momma. That's better. " I assured her" she smiled and said "I just want to see you both happy that's all".

Harry finished breakfast and got up from his place. "Wait, she hasn't finished her breakfast yet." Momma said.

"It's okay momma. Emily is coming to pick me up" I said.

Harry just looked at me and went.