Reality checks 1, 2.....it goes on

When the sunlight fell on my face I opened my eyes. I am still sitting on the couch. I immediately looked at the bed. He was not there. I got up from the couch. My whole body is aching and the head is pounding. Or my heart. I think my heart moved it place to the head. I went to the bathroom and took a hot water bath. I changed into a light blue colour ankle length frock and went down stairs.

Harry is sitting at the dining table typing something on his phone. Maids are arranging table with different types of breakfast items. I walked downstairs looking at him.

"Nina, come soon. I was waiting for you" My Angel ran towards me screaming my name. She looks so happy. At least she is happy to see me. I smiled at her.

She hold on to my hand and said "my daddy is waiting to meet you."

I looked at Harry. He is still looking at his phone and didn't bother to look at me. Why would he want to see me. Even I don't want to look at myself.

"Nina darling. Good morning. Come let's have breakfast." Momma said. I went and sat next to her.

"Sweet heart. Go bring your dad" Momma said to Angel. I was confused again. Harry is already sitting at the table.

"His flight was delayed. He missed the wedding but came in the midnight."

I was still confused. Turned my head hearing the sound of giggles I was beyond shocked and stood in my place moving the chair with a loud noise.

Harry and momma looked at me Suddenly. I was still looking at the person who was holding Angel. Alex!!!

"This is my elder son Alex. He takes care of our UK office so he comes here once in a while to see his poor mother" momma said.

"Angel"

"Yea she is Alex's one and only daughter."

"Angel's mom" I asked again.

"We don't know what happened. Four years back he came back from UK with Angel. We never met her mother."

By that time Alex and Angel approached the table. Alex looked at me before he could even change his expression I said, "Hello Mr. Alex. I am Nina. It's very nice to meet you for the first time". Alex hesitated a bit but played along and said "Nice to meet you".

Harry was looking at both of us all these while. We silently had breakfast while Angel and Momma were talking and praising me nonstop. At least there's 2 people in this house who loves me.

After the breakfast Alex took Angel and went into the garden and I immediately followed them.

Harry's POV:

She is very weird. Her behaviour after seeing Alex was really weird. She is a gold digger. Probably my brother is her next target as I caught her red handed. This w**re is trying to destroy every man that comes in front of her. Harry stood in his office room looking at the garden through the window.

Nina is talking with Alex and his face is changing all the expressions under the world. Finally he hugged her. "This b***h." I said and turned towards the door to go outside. But Caleb opened the door and entered.

"Harry, I spoke with Ms. Nina sorry Mrs. Nina's mother yesterday while driving her to the airport. She is also the part of the plan I believe because it was very difficult to gather any information from her. The only information I could get was she works as a maid somewhere in Florale. "

"That you told me already". I said.

"Other than that I couldn't find any information. These people are very cunning. "

"It's okay Caleb. She is a gold digger. She used the perfect opportunity which we gave to her to climb the social ladder. I don't think so there's anything more than that." I said.

There was a knock on the door and there she is.