Chapter 73

I blinked sleepily as rays of sunshine beamed through the gaps in the curtain.

A heavy arm was draped over my bare waist as pair of soft lips slowly traveled down my back, pressing tender kisses between my shoulder blades and down along my spine. It was as if he stamping me with whispers of his love with one soft kiss at a time...

I shivered as the tips of his hair brushed against my skin, acutely aware of just how naked we were under the sheets.

A husky voice greeted, "Good morning, Belle."

"Good morning, Metri," I replied warmly as his arm tightened around my waist, pulling me even closer to him until my back was pressed completely flush to bare chest.

He hummed softly in contentment as he buried his face into my messy hair. Taking in a deep breath, he asked softly, "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded as I interlaced my fingers with the warm hand splayed across my stomach. "Just a little sore on my lower back and between my legs..."

He chuckled softly as he pressed a few more lingering kisses into the crook of my neck. "I'll get you a heating pad later."

I hummed quietly as my eyes drifted across the room, noting the piles of dirty bedsheets littered in all sorts of stains and the torn clothes lying on the floor. My wedding dress and underwear were left in tatters, just remnants of what they once were.

Demetri really was much too strong for his own good...

My attention was soon drawn back to said man as he shifted behind me once again. He intertwined our bare legs together and curled his large body around my much smaller one, cocooning me in his warmth as the hand on my stomach inconspicuously traveled up my body until it cupped my tender breast in his palm.

Demetri's stamina was so strong that he kept coming back more after every round without a single break. And I was sure that he probably would've kept going if I had not passed out after my fifth orgasm.

My body was left extremely sensitive from last night, so a single brush of his rough hand over my nipple sent shocks through my body, making my legs instinctively clamp together.

But Demetri took no notice as he snuggled right against me with his eyes closed and continued to hold my breast in his palm. It was almost as if he found comfort in simply holding it. He mumbled quietly, "You make me so happy..."

My heart warmed at his words, making me squeeze his hand in a silent reciprocation.

He smiled against my skin at my reply. Brushing the tip of his nose along the nape of my neck, he told me softly, "I can't wait to spend every day like this on our honeymoon."

I arched an eyebrow curiously, feeling slightly more awake than before. "Honeymoon?"

He hummed in affirmation. "I planned a two-week honeymoon trip for us, leaving some time later today. I already told Sebastian that you would be gone during that time, so you don't need to worry about work."

I asked hesitantly, "What about Theo? I don't feel comfortable leaving him alone after everything that happened yesterday."

"I already planned for him to come with us from the start, my love" He pressed reassuring kisses along my shoulder and teased, "The rooms will be just as soundproofed as our house, so there's no need to worry about him hearing us."

I gaped wordlessly at his bluntness.

He chuckled and leaned over me to capture my parted lips into his own. Pulling away, he explained, "It's no different as when we are at home. I don't see what the issue is, my love."