iv. Surprise!

Angie's POV:if i'm gonna be completely honest, i really do miss Karman

Angie's POV:
if i'm gonna be completely honest, i really do miss Karman. it's so lonely without him here and i have no one to remind me to eat. i have no one to annoy me or bother me. i have no one on general. i'm just alone. it's always been just me and that's okay, maybe it's better that way.

Mazzy did always tell me not to trust anyone but Kamran was different, he has this different vibe to him. he's always been my best friend along with my sister but no one compares to my sister. they are both the only two important people in my lives right now and i will always stand by that. i love them both so much and i hope to God i'll reunite with them soon or else i might just go absolutely insane.

a knock at my door took me out of my thoughts.
"hey Ang', you decent?" one of the workers asked. honestly, she's really nice compared to the other ones. unfortunately, i don't know her name because i don't bother learning about anyone here. fuck getting attached, that shit sucks. the only person i didn't mind getting attached to was obviously Kamran and plus everyone's a dick here.

"yeah, what's up?" i peep my head up looking towards the door. she looked happy, why would anyone be happy in this shithole?

"i got some great news" she chimed.

my eyebrow perked up, "oh okay, well what is it?" i asked. if she asks for me to get up, i'm not gonna be happy. i'm already in bed, comfortable and i would like to rot in peace.

"there's someone in the main office here for you!" she smiled. wait hold on, i've never had a visitor, who would visit me? i don't have any family outside of my sister that i know of and i assume don't really know of me either. i quickly get up and walk past the lady towards the main office. i enter and see a tall who looks like my father but more cleaned up? what. the. fuck.

"holy shit" is all i say.

he turns around and smiles, "hi Angeline, i'm your uncle Jesse"

i stare in disbelief, "soo what side of the family are you on?" i say sarcastically. he doesn't even fit the family image. my family is so fucked up, it's so weird seeing one sane person that isn't an addict or an abuser.

he chuckles, "yeah i know right? you're not the only one who's surprised. i met your sister Mazzy already, i'm adopting you guys. i've been going through the whole process with CPS and the investigations of seeing if you guys will be in a stable home and stuff. but tell me why there's so much damn paperwork. i never knew adopting two kids would be so much work but it's worth it in the end" he half smiled. i laughed and hugged him.

i'm getting adopted. i never thought i'd ever hear those words in my life. i get to see my sister again, another sentence i thought i'd never hear or say in my life.

"where will we be moving to?" i asked looking up at him.

"LA, California. i traveled all the way out here to see you guys. i'm sorry about what happened with your dad, when i heard about Mazzy's mom passing and your mom leaving you guys behind, i knew it was bad. he was sane before your mom left but after that everything went downhill. but he never told me why your mother left and that you guys existed" he explained.

"Jesus, i knew my dad was a complete asshole but that's a whole new other level of being one" i replied. he nodded in response. honestly, i don't mind moving to California. i heard their sunsets are nice. but not as nice as Hawaii though. i also heard it's pretty expensive and hot there during the summer but whatever. don't mind me a little tan i guess.

"go pack your things, i just need to sign these papers and we'll be on our way" he said. i nodded and sprinted back to my room gathering all of my belongings. finally, i came back to the office and said goodbye to the one and only nice lady from earlier. i'll definitely miss her and wish her the best, she's pretty good with kids.

"next stop, to Mazzy!" i yelled smiling. Uncle Jesse laughed. this is gonna be awesome.