ⅵ. welcome

okay guys, it's finally happening. let the mid90s fun begin 🙏🙏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 let the mid90s fun begin 🙏🙏~~~~~~~~~~~~~ • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mazzy's POV:

it was about 8 am and i woke up to people talking so loud. jesus, can't a girl just get some good sleep for once? it was my first night in my bed and new house. i just want some beauty sleep.

"Mazzy! wake up, i wanna go explore" i heard my younger sister yell. why would she wanna go out this early?

"girl what the fuck? why can't we go at like noon or something?" i said shoving my face back into my pillow. i hear my door open, i can feel her shooting daggers at me.

"can you just get the hell up? i saw this plaza full of stores down the street" she said throwing clothes at me. i groaned in response.

"okay but you better let me take my time getting ready you asshole!" i yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~

me and Angie started walking since uncle Jesse has to go to work, we ain't got no car. as we kept walking, we saw this shop called Motorz. there were these group of boys who caught my eye.

one was holding a camera, he was filming the group skating. he was tall and he had pink and blonde hair.

one had dreads and a nice smile, he skates real good too.

one had a buzz cut and he looked serious. probably as asshole honestly.

and there was this guy with beautiful golden hair. he was wearing a beanie with baggy pants and a white shirt.

the owner of one of the stores came out and started arguing with the group of boys. i couldn't really make out what they were saying, but the guy with the blonde hair threw his skateboard at him. eventually, the boys went back into the store.

"hey Angie, let's go into that store right there" i said pointing towards Motorz. this should be interesting.

me and Angie walked into the store and it was cool. there was boards on the wall to the left, some clothing racks on the right and two couches towards the back with a TV where all the boys were sitting.

"okay okay, well what about..what about would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?" the guy from earlier with the camera asked. the fuck did we just walk into? me and Angie gave each other a weird look while looking through the clothing racks. they still haven't noticed us.

"what the fuck??" the guy with the dreads exclaimed. he laid back on the couch with his hands behind his head with his mouth hung open. at this point, i don't blame him.

"wait hol on, yo fuckshit!" he yelled. huh, interesting name.

"wassup" the beautiful haired boy responded which is obviously known as 'fuckshit'.

"would you rather suck your dads dick or eat your mom out?" once again the tall boy repeated like there was an obvious answer.

"Mazzy, what the fuck did you have us walk into?" i heard Angie whisper behind me. i giggled and continued walking around the store.

"shut the fuck up fourthgrade, just shut the fuck up" fuckshit said. what are these names?

he rubbed his hands together thinking about his answer. "ay, whatever i'm doing, i'm drugging one of them motherfuckers. i'm not gon say who but imma drug one of them bitches to sleep" he responded confidently.

"no way" i whispered.

"yo the fuck?" i heard the dread headed boy say. the guy with a buzz cut laughed.

"you're gonna rape your parents?" fourthgrade asked. "that's like..rape" he said stating the obvious.

"listen, i would rather rape one of my parents than to consciously.." he said kissing his teeth.

"nah you weird as hell dude"

"oh hell nah" is what i heard from the group of boys.

"i'm not trippin'. life or death, it's life or death. fuck it, i just raped my parents. or one of 'em" fuckshit chuckled. everyone laughed along with him.

"yo for real, i'm never coming back here" the random customer shook his head.

"you bitches are scaring off the costumers" fuckshit said.

"nah you be the one scaring them off" the boys agreed.

"shi my bad y'all. especially to you Ray, ion even work here" fuckshit responded. finally a normal name but i don't judge.

after that interesting conversation, Angie wanted to leave and explore more so we did. but i wanna come back tomorrow and see what's up with those boys. they seem cool.