xv. i notice everything, but i never say a word.

Mazzy's POV:

Mazzy's POV:

i woke up to the sun shining on my face. i looked over at the clock besides me which read 10 o'clock. fuckshit was still sleeping beside me and snoring in my god damn ear. before i got up, i remembered last night. we kissed and i finally got asked out. i smiled and pushed the covers off me.

i went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. i walk out seeing fuckshit sitting up wide awake.

"good morning sleepyhead" i chuckle.

"mornin' ma" he quietly responded.

we stared at each other. his head was tilted back against the wall with his elbows on my pillows. his eyes hung low, as if they were heavy. he smirked once again.

"what's up ma? sumn' bothering you?" he asked.

"no, not at all. why do you ask?" i shot back.

he shrugged, "you just seem like you got a lot on that mind of yours"

i watch him get out of my bed and walk towards my bathroom.

"yo Mazzy, you got a spare toothbrush i could use?" he semi-yelled.

"yeah, under my sink! honestly, just leave it here because you are gonna be coming over a lot more right?" i yelled back. it's silent for a couple seconds before he answers.

"of course mama, you could never get rid of me" he perked his head out from the doorway. i chuckle and shake my head.

after about 5 minutes, i finally found an outfit for the day. And decided to give my face a break from makeup today.

Mazzy's outfit:

"fuckshit, i don't mind changing in front of you but we are not doing anything yet" i pointed

"fuckshit, i don't mind changing in front of you but we are not doing anything yet" i pointed. his eyebrows perked up.

"woah hol on, first of all, i would never do anything you wouldn't wanna do cause ion roll like that" he sternly said, "and second of all, yet?" he smirked.