viii. that's crazy

"c'mon i want you to meet them" i said to Angie

"c'mon i want you to meet them" i said to Angie. it was now the next morning and i was telling her how cool everyone was. 

"okay fine, i'll go get ready real quick" is all she said until she bolted off to her room. soon after i got ready myself. it was already about 1 in the afternoon so i wasn't really rushing, i knew they'd be there anyways.

eventually, we were off walking to Motorz. i was pretty excited for them to meet Angie, i know they'd like her. but i don't think her and Ruben would get along. i don't blame her though, he's such a dick. i almost got beaten to death and you don't see me acting like that.

i walked into Motorz seeing the place completely quiet. well that's unusual.

"hello??" i semi yelled. no response. and then i hear some laughter out back. they must be out back skating or something. i walk through the store, into the doorway, seeing fourthgrade film fuckshit and ray doing some tricks.

"hey guys" i say. they all turn their attention towards me. they smile.

"wassup lil mama" fuckshit smirks.

"yoo what up mazzy" ray said. "is this the famous sister you were telling us about?" he asked.

"yeah, this is Angeline guys. uhh that's fuckshit, Ray, fourthgrade and Ruben" i said pointing to all of them. she waved and they returned the gesture with a nod.

i look down to my left and see the boy i saw yesterday. he's holding a skateboard with a dinosaur on it. i find it pretty nice.

"man i'm skating like shit today" Ruben said chugging the gallon of water. the brunette haired boy looked up.

"i think it looks cool" he said with a smile trying to cheer up Ruben.

Ruben nodded and dapped up the kid, "the name is Ruben" he said.

"i'm Stevie" he smiled.

"yo lemme get some water!" Ray said skating up to the two boys. but it was empty because Ruben obviously drank it all.

"damn! y'all for real drank all of it?" he asked while shaking it. "fill it up man" he said while handing it back to Ruben.

Ruben then handed it to Stevie asking him to fill it up. he was more than happy to. he quickly ran inside and about a minute later he came rushing out once again with the jug filled.

"thanks lil man" Ray said. he drank out of it and went back to skating.

"yo mamas, you skate?" fuckshit snapped me out of my thoughts. i was sitting down next to my sister near Stevie just watching.

"nah, why?" i asked looking towards him.

"wanna learn?" he smirked. i thought for a moment, oh what the hell? might as well.

"uh sure" i said while standing up. "i'll be right back" i whispered to Angie, she nodded.

eventually, i got the hang of it but that took a 1000 bruises and falls later. Angie kept laughing at me the entire time. i've never seen her laugh this much.

"damn Angie, you sure do love seeing your sister in pain" Ray laughed. she began laughing even more which made me start laughing.

"yo imma call you Giggles cuz you giggle a lot and your laugh is contagious" fuckshit said with a slight chuckle.

"alright alright, i fuck with that name" she said smiling.

eventually, we were back inside. me and Angie were sitting on the couch with Stevie and Ruben. fuckshit and Ray were at the counter talking about random shit. fourthgrade was fiddling with his camera on the ground.

Ruben pulls out a pack of cigarettes and lights one. he hands the pack to Stevie and lets him light one. Stevie takes a hit and instantly starts coughing.

"this is relaxing. you smoke?" Ruben asked the boy.

"yeah but these are just a different brand" Stevie lied. i knew he didn't smoke but i didn't say anything. "thank you" stevie chuckles.

"what're you gay?" Ruben asked. i whip my head around to look at the two. ain't no way this bitch thinks saying 'thank you' is gay.

"what?" the small boy gave him a puzzled look.

"why are you fucking thanking me? don't fucking thank people man. it's gay as fuck yo!" Ruben said.

"Ruben there is no way you think having common manners is gay" i said shaking my head. he ignores me and takes another cigarette in his hand.

"hey stevie, don't listen to him. you do not wanna become him" i said pointing at Ruben. he gave me a little nod and looked down.

"nah don't listen to this bitch" Ruben said now getting mad.

"oh? we calling each other names now? listen Ruben, get your stupid fucking head out of your ass. it's not a hat. and you acting like a dick doesn't make yours any bigger asshole" i said while getting up and walking over to fuckshit and Ray. they look over at me.

"what's wrong mama?" fuckshit asked slinging his arm around me.

"nothing, i just got into it with Ruben. he's such a bitch and for what? i mean yeah, there's ways to cope with your shit at home but taking out your anger on other people isn't a good one" i said rubbing my forehead in frustration.

"yeah ion know either. he's just always been like that. but i do feel bad for him" Ray said putting a skateboard together. i just nodded.

"i think i'm just gonna head home guys. i'll be back tomorrow" i hugged fuckshit and Ray goodbye and dapped up fourthgrade. "Angie let's go!" i yelled and signaled her to come.

"see you tomorrow mamas. it was cool meeting you Giggles" fuckshit said nodding at us. we waved one last time before exiting.

"well he sure calls you that a lot" Angie smirked.

"he does, doesn't he?" i said playing dumb. "i honestly like it so i don't mind" i added with a smile.

"he probably likes you Mazzy!" Angie peeped.

"dude i just met him, chill out. yeah, he's cute but we barely know each other" i said rolling my eyes.

"then get to know him dumbass" she said hitting my shoulder. i glare at her but she's right, i have to get to know him. we enter the house going our separate ways into our rooms. i collapse onto my bed thinking about fuckshit. why is his golden hair so addicting to stare at? why is HE so addicting to stare at? i continue to ask questions to myself about him until i fall asleep.

maybe i should get to know him.