xiii. i'd be his, if he asked

Mazzy's POV:

"so he asked you out?!" i squeaked.

"yess he did. in fact, he also kissed me" my sister said while smiling. i never thought in a million years fourthgrade had the balls to do so.

"NO WAY" i yelled. we both screamed out of excitement. "we need to celebrate with some ice cream!" i added.

"okay wait before we go do that, what's up wit you and fuckshit?" she asked.

"uhh well, i like him. something i've always noticed is his expression is always so serious but i like how it softens slightly when he looks at me. like the way he looks at me is so much more different compared to the way he sees everyone else you know?" i ranted. she smiled at me.

"seems like he's falling harder for you but is scared to admit it. he's fuckshit and has a 'reputation' but i think if you guys keep hanging out, he'll settle down for you" she reassured.

"honestly, i'd be his if he asked" i admitted. it's true though, i would. he's someone i can see myself with.

she nodded and we went on with our day. but we did in fact celebrate with some ice cream. Neapolitan ice cream to be exact. Giggles loved strawberry and vanilla, i personally loved chocolate.

"hey so when is that date with fourthgrade?" i asked while washing our spoons.

"next weekend, don't know where though" she said. i nodded and silence filled the room once more. i thought about fuckshit a lot and how we could work out. maybe i should ask him out. he'd never hear the end of it from the guys. especially Ray.

Fuckshit's POV:

"what's up wit you and Star man?" i heard Ray blurt out. we were skating at the local skate park tryna get some films in for fourthgrade as usual.

"what you mean?" i questioned after doing a kick flip.

"what do you mean, what do i mean? you know exactly what i mean fuckshit" he said stopping me. "do you like her?" he asked.

i looked at him, "yes but ion wanna hurt her bro. we're young and i still have my reputation-"

"man fuck that reputation! don't fuck this up olan. this is the happiest i've seen you in awhile dawg. actually ever. don't let it go or else you might lose something that'll never come along again. i'm only telling you this because i care about you just like how you did when my brother died," he put a hand on my shoulder, "please fuckshit, forget about everything and everyone. that don't matter. you need her and she needs you." silence filled the air. but it was a peaceful silence. all you could hear was the laughter of kids and skateboarding skimming and hitting the ground.

we stood there for awhile. all i could do was think about what Ray had said. he was right. i never thought i'd ever admit that in my life but he was.

"so what should i do?" i asked. he smiled.

"ask her out dumbass" Ray teased.

"yeah no shit Ray but how? i don't exactly do relationship and necessarily make the first move bro. only if i wanna fuck but ion see her in that way" i emphasized throwing my hands up in the air.

"alright alright, i'll help you. but you better not break her heart fuckshit! only her back" he smirked. i laughed.

"shi i can do both" i threw my hands up in surrender. "but only with her permission" i pointed. he nodded in response. we dapped each other up and went back to skating.

after awhile we became tired and decided to chill next to a tree.

"so what the fuck y'all tryna do next weekend? we could have another party or sum" i said.