7

"so you see she has scars,burnt mark new stitches, cuts and all other things that will heal with Time. This indicates abuse for roughly her whole life. I want to check her brothers for these" the doctor said.

Beatriz was in my arms sobbing. I was trying to calm down. In reality I was panicking. I nodded.

We walked in. "everyone out" I said. They groaned. "Why " Mailo whined. "I'll tell you later now out"I said in my fatherly voice.

Everyone went out to get coffee. The doctor showed me the marks was talking about.  It pained to see my princess like this.

She even has a scar on her eyebrow. The doctor lifted Jasper's shirt. His body curved in marks. Same goes to Conan.

We talked about the medicine and therapy. We got a call from my brother telling me that he needs us in Italy.

We needed to Italy tonight for two weeks.

Cecilia POV

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks luckily no one asked anything. Mom and dad are in Italy coming tomorrow.

But...here I am Roman yelling at me. Conan and Jasper are at practice. They are learning self defence.

"What the fuck mean your sorry!" He yelled. It was him, Anis, Amis and Calliope. "Rom calm down she must have a reason remember we know nothing about how they lived so calm down let her explain " she said.

I was crying and losing my breath. "calm down she's been whoring around fuck men twice her age and you telling me to calm down!" He yelled.

"Stop it Romen your crossing the line " Anis said sternly. I don't know what happened to him but he treats me better now.

"What calm down when we have a slut a gold digging whore in the house she fucked a 36 year old " he yelled.

I don't know what snapped in me but it did. I don't like it when someone calls me a gold digging whore. No one. Not even Hult or Irish.

For the first time in 7 year I spoke to someone apart from my brothers and him.

"You know my name not my story " I said. They all looked shocked. "You've heard what I've done not what I've been through. If you were in my shoes you'd fall the first step. " I said and with that I ran out.

I ran and ran not caring about anything. Why can't I fucking die. I've tried everything. Pills. Blades. Stairs. Roof. What else should I try?

I ran I saw that I was close the the airport. I smiled atleast I didn't have to lie. I'd get to see them after a long 3 months. They are in Chicago.

I puffed air from my inhaler and walked in the airport. After that I went to the registration line.

When my turn came the women eyed me. "I'm sorry you're too young to travel alone" she said softly. "Oh I'm not alone my mother is there" I pointed out a woman and waved my hand.

She smiled and waved back  Jack pot. The lady smiled and helped me. I boarded the plane. I'll deal with everything when I come back.

Jasper and Conan know where I'll be.