43

Everyone was at the beach. Anis, Amis, Roman, Levi and Milo were already in the water. I was applying sunscreen on Romilly Ryker was with Nicole as he was applying some on him.

Once done I gave her,her Floater as Nicole was playing with them in the ocean .

Now don't ask me how we got here. I was on Igor's neck and Alba was on Noah's as Milo was taking pictures of us.

Ryker came running as Nicole was holding Romilly on his hip. I took a picture because

1 he looked hot

2 Romilly looked cute

3 they looked adorable

4 for memories

I didn't notice when Igor carried Ryker. "Papa" Noah looked at him. "Yes Ryker?" I looked down to see what's going on .

"Not you daddy I was not to you I meant Igor" oh shit. My bad sorry.but damn I'm sorry Noah . I really am

"Oh" he sounded sad or disappointed. "I'm sorry daddy" he said. "No it's ok" Noah said smiling. Noah just stood there talking with Alba. Igor was emotional . I get it when Ryker first called me it was his first word.

"Yes?" Igor asked. "That little girl is looking at mommy"I looked behind me to see a familiar face. Dali Lama. The little girl I saved from being human trafficked. Even though it almost costed me my life. "Fairy" she said running towards me.

I told Igor to put me down. I ran towards her and picked her up hugging her. "Fairy Fairy your alive" she said hugging me.

Don't think about it

Don't thi-

It was a Wednesday evening. We were waiting to be called in order to be sold. Kids as young as 13 years were sold.

I'm 15 years. I'm here with my sister Alba who is 14. I heard a sob in the corner. I went to see what it was. It was a 7 year old.

How cruel can they be. She resemble Romilly. And I can't let that happen to her. "Heyy" I called out to her. "please don't hurt me I'm sorry"

She mumbled breaking my heart into pieces. I bit my tongue to mumble my sobs. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you I just wanted to help you run since I can't" I said

"Really? I can see my parents again?" Parents? What's that? I don't have . It isn't in my vocabulary. "Yes you can" I said. Alba also encouraged her. Holding her small hands. "okay what ever happens you run as fast as you can don't look back okay?"  She nodded as we managed to get out unnoticed. Once at the door Mike caught me. I told her to run as they didn't see her yet.

She just stood there frozen. Mike shoot me in my stomach. I fall on the floor. I didn't know why I was crying.

Was I crying because of the pain?

Or because I couldn't help her?

Or because she reminds me of Romilly?

Or because I miss my kids?

Either way I way crying. I managed to get her running. Before Mike could do any more damage someone stopped him. He must be more powerful than Mike.

Alba came and applied more pressure on my wound to minimise blood loss. "Move let me see" the man said. Once looking at my wound he called for help.

I coughed out blood as I felt myself in the air. Voices were faded. I felt myself closing my eyes. This is how I was going to die?

Well I died doing a good dead.