16

"go down the stairs and press the blue button" Romilly said. By now everyone was behind me. "press the black button and say your name" I said. "my name is Romilly" she said.

They were in a room full of food and toys and entertainment and was sound proof. "Now stay there till I come" I said.

I was trying not to panic or cry. "Otay " Ryker said. "Ryker take care of yourself and your sister I'll be there as soon as I can" I said. I hung up and stood up.

"Let's go " dad said. We rushed and got in the car. Archie had informed the pilot. After a five minute drive we got to the airport.

We got off and rushed to the jet. We buckled up and the jet took of. My left leg was shacking.

This helps me not freck out. I was praying for my children's safety,my children's father's safety. I want to scream and cry.

Along with me being a mother I was a sister. I excused myself to one of the rooms. I sat there with tears. Anything can happen to them.

I'm panicking. Mom opened the door and I immediately hugged her. "I'm panicking anything can happen and I can't do anything" I said in a hurry using my hands.

"Hy calm down. " She said while hugging me." I'm the worst mother ever" I said. "Nonsense you are the best mother. You helped them hide. You were quick and smart" she said.

_______

After the longest 3 hours we got to California and drove straight to the mansion. I ran straight to the basement. I opened the door and my heart broke in half.

Noah was about 5 centimetres above ground. His legs tied up with a chain. His arms around his neck tied with a rope. We was upside down.

His old scars visible. The stitches I gave him were open. Mike moving to him with his all time favourite knife. The guards ran and tackled him down.

The took him away. We managed to get him untied and free. I cried and hugged him tightly like my life depended on it.

"Cecilia come on we have to get him medical help" Roman said. I let Noah go his eyes half closed. I got up and went upstairs alone.

I went to the secret main room. I lifted the cloth. I scanned my palm,showed my face ID and eye scan. I walked through the stairs.

I stopped by the doors and repeated the same process. The black button activates the security.

I got there and found Romilly sleeping peacefully on Ryker's lap. I picked up Romilly and Ryker as they were sleeping.

I walked out closed it. I went back downstairs and meet the family. "Is this them?" Mailo asked. I nodded yes. Conan took Ryker and held Romilly. We got to the house in California.

It was a nice small cute house. I placed the twins in one of the rooms. We were in the living room. "you really are strong" Belinda said.

"You right when you said we'd fall the first step" Roman said. "whose we you my brother" Amis said. We all laugh. I took a small bite of the pizza.

I've been improving in my eating habits. "I'm proud of you baby girl"dad said. "They so cute" Calliope said. I smiled. I knew that this was the calm before the storm.

They were going get their revenge. I'm going to be their first target. It's going to end in tears.

I'll surrender willingly. I just don't want anyone getting hurt. I need to keep my kids safe.