38

Skating on the ice made me feel unstoppable. Being thrown into the air. Now I had my right leg on the ice linking my arm with Felix. His right leg in the air.

We were one body our chemistry was on point.
Skating nearer to him I placed my left hand under my thighs. I knew that my tattoo was on display.

I stretched my right hand and Felix grabbed it and went for my left hand. Lifting me above his head. I stretched my legs as if doing a split.

Spinning around on the ice. He let go of my left hand and held my hip with one hand. I grabbed my leg as he spined around.

He gently placed me down. He came close and grabbed both arm throwing me up and spinning me.

Landing on my right leg. Coming to the final and most dangerous move I took a deep breath.

I lifted my left leg and Felix grabbed it. With one spin both my legs weren't touching the ice.

I placed my arms on my thighs as he spined us. After a while I stretched my arm and he got it. Spinning around with my head a few centimetres from the ground and my legs in the air.

With that we were done. We were in the middle of the rank. Felix hugged me and kissed my forehead. "You did good" he said and I smiled as we got to the exit. My whole family ran to me.

"Are you crazy?"
"That was dangerous"
"You could've gotten hurt "
"What if he dropped you"
"You could've broken your scalp"
"Do you need a doctor?"
"Fuck why are we asking we are taking you anyway"
"Wow mommy you were flying"
"You got a thigh tattoo?"

I was  bombarded with questions. I giggled. " I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you guys and I don't think Felix would drop me" I said looking at him.

"But-" Milo was cut by my Coach" Cecilia, Felix come on quickly " I told them we'll be back.

I got there and was enclosed in a tight hug. Nicole and Igor. "Oh my goodness I thought he'd let go of you I was so scared" Nic said on the verge of crying.

"Hey hey I'm not hurt don't" I said softly. Nicole's the soft one. I hugged them both and gave them a passionate kiss.

"It's time to announce the winners. " I hugged them. "I miss you already" Igor whined making me giggle.

"Your 19 you'll be fine" I said. "I have to go I love you" I said. "I love you too" they said.

I walked in the entrance. Felix and I held each others hands and skated to where the other skaters are.

"In third place is Lee Joon and see jijng" the got their flowers and small trophy. "second place is Filo Tina and Rina Ty" after getting their things they stood at second position.

"In first place is Cecilia Dior and Felix
Deli"