53

It took a lot of begging, crying, manipulation and sex to be here. Alone

Today is the day I kill them. I've coming in during the week with Nicole or Igor. They were half dead. Iris had a missing eye ball. I cut Hult's tongue. I found him two days back. Clin has no dick same goes for Mike.

I took a hammer and a couple of nails. "To bad the fun has to end. Don't worry I'll send your regards" I said. I've been here for two hours.

I took the documents and gave them to Mike. "Here transfer your mafia position to Noah" I said. He sighed with shaky hands as Felix came to collect the papers.

Alba had here fun so did Jex. We had our share and were covered in blood. They said that I should kill them. "Mhh let's see iny meanie money Moo" I said with a dark sickening smirk as I looked at Hult.

He was the first to hit me. He was on the verge of being dead just waiting for me to kill him. I walked behind him. I placed the needle on his head.

I started hammering making him feel the pain I felt. I took the sword and cut his head. I grabbed the hair placing it on the table.

"Whose next? " I asked they know better than not to answer me. Iris raised her hand. "You all are Lucky that I have thirty minutes for this" I cut if her head along with everyone else's.

Their head were placed in cooler boxes then bigger boxes. I took a 20 minute shower composing myself. I wore swag pants and Anis shirt.

I wore my slides as I walked out watching the warehouse burst into flames with their bodies inside. Alba came and hugged me as I hugged her tightly. "we are finally free" I mumbled. We are free.

Jex and Felix joined the hug. Soon we drove back to the mansion. The twins, the younger ones,my kids just to clarify since there are 3 if not 4 sets of twins were at mom's side of the family I was going to get them in four days.

Once we got home we spent time as a family. Igor, Noah, Nicole, Jasper, Canon,Anis and Amis were on the floor as the rest of us sat on the sofa talking and reliving our memories.

"You know Cecilia scared me when she was 3 years" mom said. "Why?" I asked.

"You came up to us saying you wanted to be a prostitute where everyone will listen to you" she said as her eyes lit up. "It took a while to realise that you meant president " dad added as we all laughed. This was a new  start.

A bright beginning where I will write my destiny. A future where I see myself as ms Alcantara. Igor and Nicole's wife.

Where I will have a family of my own and unlimited happiness. I'm so loving this life

 I'm so loving this life