50

Igor POV 

I looked at my watch. Yess schools over now I can go to Nicole and I transferred to Cecilia's school. She doesn't know yet.

Nicole drove us home and we got changed. I wore some grey swag pants and a oversized shirt with sneakers. I took my phone and her gift.

I walked downstairs and Nicole was ready holding my protein shake. I took it and got in the car driving to the Dior mansion .

I got in and her mother welcomed me with warm arms. Her brothers were glaring at us.

I just rolled my eyes. "Is Cecilia in her room?" Nicole asked and her mom nodded yes. "You can go see her I'll see if dinner has he started. We walked up the stairs.

"Leave the door open"Amis yelled. I just rolled my eyes and knocked on her door. "Come in" I heard her say. I opened the door to see her lying on the floor and her sister Alba on her bed.

"I'll leave the three of you" Alba said walking out.

"Hey baby" I said. Something is wrong.  We  both sat on the bed looking at Cecilia "baby what's wrong? did something happen?" Nicole said.

"We got Anna back " she said from the floor. Okay ? Something is definitely wrong. I closed my eyes. "I feel like there's more to that ? " Nicole said. "I...I I'm sorry for not telling you " she said looking like she wants to cry. We both sat on each side holding her hand.

"Not telling us what?" I asked patiently waiting for her to say something." I...I" shit what's wrong she's stammering. She only Stammers when she's nervous. "what is Cecilia " I  asked in my Don tone.  She sat up straight. "I continued the mission " she said looking at  lap.

I let go of her hand. I'm assuming that Nicole did to. "Cecilia you fucking know that I told you not to do that shit " I said calmly. I don't want to yell at Cecilia. Not now not ever . "I had the guards looking after me" Is she being serious?

"Where were your family members" Nicole said. "I was... Alone" okay that's the bottom line. She placed herself in danger.

"Fucking hell Cecilia why would you do something like that. Do you know how dangerous it was. Take what happened last week. What would've happened if we weren't there?" I said.

"You had a panic attack after seeing Mike. You weren't ready mentally" Nicole added.

"I thought that we agreed on next week " Nicole said. "I don't even know what to say. Is this how it will be every time? We told you what we were told. Cecilia you weren't ready. Your father told you that you shouldn't do it to quickly but no you want to be rebellious " I said and you could practically hear the anger and disappointment in my voice.

"Cecilia I'm proud that you faced your fears but at what cost? Your life? Cecilia what would you have done if things took a turn? What would you have done if they brought backup. What would you have done if Alba and Jex fall into their trap? What would you have done if everything changed and something bad happened to you?"

It then struck me. I don't like Cecilia. I love her. Love?me? No way. I don't do love. There's no such thing in my vocabulary . "What is it Igor? Please talk to me. I'm sorry that I went against the rules and regulations I'll never do it again" she said while sobbing.

"I'm sorry but I need some time to think m I'll call you later " I said. I'm sorry my baby I don't want to do this.

_______

Guys I found my Wattpad guy. Even though I can't meet him we've been texting and his been helping me with studying online. To bad I don't have