54

As we were sitting in the living room Mark came. Mark is one of the guards stationed around the house. "Mr Dior there's a package for Cecilia, Jasper, Canon, Noah basically the whole family" he said.

He placed the box on the table as Canon opened the box. "Oh a letter for Noah.

Noah opened the paper and read through it looking shocked. "What does it say?" Calliope asked. "it's property papers it's from...my...dad?" He said almost unsure about himself. " he transferred everything to me" he continued.

Dad read it as Jasper digged in . "Mhh a letter from the unknown Mafia " Jasper said opening it.

"Dear Dior family I hope you like my gifts to sad that I can't reveal my identity but you will no longer have any troubles. Xoxo Donna " Jasper concluded. I wanted to keep the message brief.

Mailo, Roman, Belinda, Archie and Levi took out the cooler box. Mailo opened the first one screaming in the process. We all cover our nose due to the smell.

It was Iris head. The second one was opened revealing Mike. Noah looked shocked and looked ashen. I get it. It's a arduous thing to take in. I was too serene to be here.

This is sluggish so I went to open the fifth box revealing... Jasper's rapist. Everyone was quite. One would be sorrowful but not me. Igor held me by my waist bringing me to his chest.

I hugged him tightly. "I'm so proud of you" he whispered. After a colossal amount of silence dad spoke. "Mike take this to the freezer". Mike did as told.

"Well know we don't have to worry about them kidnapping you guys" Calliope said. I chuckled. Igor was rubbing my back softly. Mom's phone rang and she answered." Okay... yes... it's fine no beggy the more the merrier " with that she hung up.

"Um Mr Peterson is coming " she said. I haven't see Saint since then. I've missed him sure I'd see him in the underground but I missed having him as my brother. "In that case why don't you invite your parents?" Dad said as he looked at Nicole. "Sure" he said.

"Um dad since we are inviting people can I invite a special family I'd like you guys to meet?" Alba spoke"of course " dad gave her a smile as he gave the maids orders. "I should get going " Jex said getting up. "no ... wait I mean... I'd like you to stay" Canon said while rubbing his neck.

Aww the boy's in love. With my best friend.

I have Jex the green light as Felix and Anis were kissing. They came out a week ago. "TMI TMI" I said. Anis gave me the middle finger whilst kissing Felix. Felix was 5ft6 and Anis was 5ft11.

Nicole grabbed my neck drawing my attention before kissing me. I kissed him back with the same passion.

I fought for dominance. I refuse to be colonised by him. I won for a while til Igor started kissing my neck. That's why I lost. Alba and Noah were kissing not far from us.

Just finished my exams which means update will be the same

Just finished my exams which means update will be the same. I'll update every second day . Next update is Thursday