Sweet baby

In Washington D.C., Quinn Perkins crosses the street  quickly and rushes in a bar. Once inside she looks around for a man named Harrison Wright. After a minute or two, she spots him sitting on a stool at the bar table and walks to him. "Harrison wright ?" She questions looking at the man. "Quinn Perkins ." Harrison responds before taking a sip of his drink. "I can't stay." Quinn says.

"What are you drinking?" Harrison asks ignoring what she said previously. "I can't stay. I'm sorry. I only came because Lori said she didn't have your number and couldn't cancel and I didn't want you to be waiting here because getting stood up in this particular bar is like falling face down on a runway and even though I don't know you, Lori's got this annoying habit of meddling and it seemed only decent to-" Quinn starts to ramble. "
What are you drinking?" Harrison reacts the question.

"I can't stay, is what I am saying. I don't do blind dates." Quinn admits. "My parents met on a blind date. Been inseparable ever since." Harrison says in a matter of fact time and drinks more.

"I'm happy for your parents. And for
you because it means you exist. But I-" Quinn continues but Harrison cuts her off. "This isn't a blind date."

"What?" Quinn asks in confusion. "It's a job interview. What are you drinking?" He repeats the question from before. He then flags down a waiter. Quinn hesitates, then sits. "Dirty martini. -- What do you mean this is a job interview?" Quinn asks.

Harrison waits until the waiter goes then turns back to Quinn. "This is a job interview." He repeats. "You're a baby lawyer. You're 12 years old." Quinn says. " I'm 28 years old actually ." Harrison corrects her.

"Why aren't we sitting in an office
in a law firm?" Quinn says looking around the bar. "Because that's not how we do job interviews." Harrison answers. "I didn't apply for a job with you." Quinn says. "You did" he says making Quinn shake her head no. "I didn't." She denies. "You did." He says again. Quinn stands up because she's no longer amused."Okay, you know what? This has been...whatever, but I don't do blind dates so-" Quinn says but Harrison cut her off again. "Ask me who I work for."

Quinn looks at him puzzled. "What?" She asks. "You really wanna ask me who I work for." Harrison says. "Fine. Who do you work for?" Quinn asks folding her arms. "Olivia pope and Elizabeth Reid" Harrison answers with a smirk on his face. Quinn sits back down, Stunned as her eyes filled with glee.

"Olivia Pope and Elizabeth reid? THE Olivia Pope and Elizabeth Reid??" She mumbles in a disbelief tone. Suddenly the glee turned to despair. "Wait. Wait. Is this some kind of ploy to make me stay on this date?" Quinn asks.

Harrison sighs and shakes his head. "Quinn, this is not a blind date. On blind dates, I like to buy a woman dinner because it makes her more likely to either sleep with me or give me a second date. When I buy you dinner, you'll know I'm interested. You did apply for a job with me. The way I know you applied for a job with me is that I have your resume on my iPad. The way I know you would kill puppies to get this job is that you stopped breathing when I said the names Olivia pope and Elizabeth Reid." Harrison says putting down his cup since he finished drinking.

"your tell, which you should look at, 'cause I'm gonna offer you a crap salary,and you'll have to take it,'cause we all get paid crap salaries because we're the good guys. I'm a good guy,which means I generally don't lie, but I just did to you. This is not a job interview." Harrison says continuing.

"Wait. I don't...I'm confused." She admits."They already told me to hire you. The job is yours.
if you want it. The best job you'll ever have.You'll change lives, slay dragons, love the hunt more than you ever dreamed because they are  as amazing as they say.And, uh...I'm not a baby lawyer." He continues as he fixes his suit.