Sweet baby 2

"Somebody please" a plea is heard making everyone look in the direction of the plea

"Somebody please" a plea is heard making everyone look in the direction of the plea."Somebody has to help me. Please. My girlfriend...She's dead. The police think I killed her." A bloodied man says shocking the team. Just then Harrison pulls out a phone and takes a picture of the man. "Welcome to Olivia Pope and Associates." He says.

...

"Lieutenant Colonel Sullivan 'Sully' St. James age 32, did two tours in Iraq, was injured saving the lives of his entire unit, a war hero." Abby explains as Olivia looks at the bloodied man. "And not just any war hero the first living marine awarded the medal of honor for action in any war since Vietnam." Stephan says reading from a file."A famous war hero, working class, patriotic, comes from a long line of soldiers. Here he is with the president." She says showing Olivia and Elizabeth and Olivia takes the picture. "Also sexiest man alive 2010." She adds.

Elizabeth hummed.  "Poster boy for the military." Olivia remarks.

"And for the conservative right. That's how he makes his living. He gives expensive speeches, makes a fortune. He's anti-choice, pro-gun, hates the gays, and likes it when kids pray in school." Abby says as she pulls out pictures and then throwing them up in the air as she read the next file.

"Abby." Stephan scolds her making Elizabeth shake her head and sigh."I'm just saying he sickens me politically." Abby says earning a scolding face from Elizabeth. "What? I'm not saying we shouldn't help him." She adds once she notices Elizabeth expression.

"Who's the dead girlfriend?"  Harrison's asks looking at the paper. "Paige Montgomery... 27, rich girl, good family" abby says handing him a picture of Paige.

"It's on the police scanners.Girl was found dead
in her apartment,three shots to the head. " buck says walking in. Elizabeth looks at huck in disbelief."Three? That's not an accident." Harrison adds on.

"Sully called 9-1-1, but took off before the police arrived." Huck explains. Quinn looks at the team in confusion. "Wait. What are we...can I ask?
What do we do?" Quinn asks gaining the attention of the team. " I mean, if we aren't defense lawyers,we're not the state's attorney,it looks like he did it,so what do we do? What can we do?"

"Well First we interview Sully." Elizabeth proposes.
....

"I was gonna propose.We were gonna get married.Uh, Paige was everything to me.
She was my best friend." Sully explains with tears coming down his face.

...

"We listen to him. We watch him." Olivia explains.

...

"Did you kill her?" Stephan asks. "No." Sully answers. "I would never. I loved her." Sully says sadly.

"Where'd the blood come from?" Elizabeth asks.

....

"In this moment, we are the judge and we are the jury,the media and the public opinion." Olivia says.
....