Hell hath no fury 4

Elizabeth always hated going to court, being in court was just too depressing and stressful

Elizabeth always hated going to court, being in court was just too depressing and stressful. Elizabeth sat in the front with Olivia but near the aisle for easy access to leaving. Elizabeth knew she wasn't gonna stay long because she really hates court.

"You went to Tony's on Thursdays because the defendant went there on Thursdays. Isn't that right?" Attorney Cole questions. "No! It..." Helen says but gets cut off.

"you went every Thursday for six months. Isn't that correct?" He repeats. "Yes, but you're making..." Helen starts again but the same things happens."you stalked him, didn't you?" He asks."Objection.Argumentative." Jane interjects.

"Sustained." The judge says.

"You approached him as a brunette, and then, when he didn't respond, you changed your hair color so he would notice you." He says giving a chuckle of disbelief and disgust."No, he hurt me!" Helen cries out. "He pinned me down. He..." Helen stutters as tears begin to fall out of her eyes. "Ms. fisher, stick to the questions." The judge demands.

"You were obsessed." He says loudly making her whimper."You change your hair color, you follow Travis around... So you could seduce him.You went home with him, you had consensual sex with him, and then you set him up, set all of us up." He says causing Elizabeth to get up and leave the court room and Olivia. Elizabeth sees Sandra outside the court sitting down and walks to her. "He's gonna get off isn't he?" Sandra asks making Elizabeth nod and sigh.

"They're destroying that girl in there. Travis is gonna be just fine. I signed him up for everything when he was a kid... hockey, soccer, lacrosse. I figured, if I couldn't be around, at least he'd stay busy, maybe he wouldn't notice. He was great at everything, made every all-star team." Sandra explains as Elizabeth sits down next to her and leans her head the wall.

"It's not your fault. Sandra" Elizabeth says. "He hurt someone, Liz. He held her down and he...My son did that. He's a...What should I do? Tell me." Sandra says tearing up, looking at Elizabeth. " There's nothing you can do. Who he is, what he is, it's not your fault. Well... partially but He is a grown man..." Elizabeth trails off and sighs.

....

Later that day Elizabeth went home and stared at her closet looking for a dress when she spots a black and white dress. "Here goes nothing" Elizabeth mumbles to herself as she grabs the dress. About 15 minutes later Elizabeth gets in her car and goes to the place where the dinner place is at. Her and Olivia agreed to meet eachother there. As she walks in she sees people taking hands, people drinking champagne and more.

As Fitz is greeting everyone with Mellie he notices Elizabeth in her dress. "What's Elizabeth doing here?" Fitz whispers in his wife's ear. "I invited her." Mellie whispers back as Elizabeth approaches the couple. "Lizzie" Mellie says as she hugs Elizabeth. "You look lovely. Oh. Doesn't she look lovely?" Mellie asks her husband who was already staring at Elizabeth. "Of course, yeah.
I'm so happy you could come."Fitz says looking at Elizabeth. "I wouldn't miss it, Mr. president. Plus I'm being forced" Elizabeth says sarcastically. "Oh stop it" Mellie says laughing. "I wasn't joking" Elizabeth thought as she gave the couple a tight lipped smile.