8- knockout

"What does that mean 'Time to meet Chan', it's midnight!", you said and raised a brow.

"So? Gang stuff works better if it's night", Hyunjin responded.

"And what should I even wear? Have you seen how I look?!", you gestured to your grey sweatpants paired with an... interesting hoodie

Hyunjin chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Felix is outside, I guess he either has a dress or a bag with him"

"A bag? Why would he need a ba-", you stopped when you realized.

To dispose your dead body if Hyunjin would've killed you.

Hyunjin rested his head against yours, peering towards the door. "Do you want to talk to him, or should I handle it? I imagine you're still mad at him."

You sighed deeply. "Truth is... I'm not sure. He lied to me, but then again, he did it to protect me, you know?"

"Of course," Hyunjin nodded. "Remember, I did the same? Seems like you're not mad at me."

"Oh but I am. Just you wait" you said with a big smile.

"Now I'm scared", Hyunjin mumbled sarcastically and rolled his eyes playfully, before he pulled away and headed towards the door.

With your mind reeling from the revelations, you headed into the bathroom. If Hyunjin was occupied outside, you might as well make yourself presentable.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on your door. Opening it, you found Hyunjin pushing himself and an array of items into the bathroom.

You stared at him, slightly taken aback. "Um... what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you, but you're just standing there staring at me like I'm an alien," he replied, laying out the clothes and makeup on the sink.

"Yeah, maybe because I have to change?" you retorted.

"Go on. Nothing I haven't seen anyways"

You nearly chocked on your own saliva. "That's not-"

"Ok I got it", he groaned and turned around "just hurry up"

"Why would you still be here? Can't we talk later?!", you asked him while changing.

"We can't, Seungmin and Felix are in the front seats and I think you should rest a bit- if not I would have to knock you out since we can't show you were the gang basement is, you know?"

"Knock me out?!"

"I wouldn't punch you if you mean that", he laughed and turned around.

Lucky for you, you just finished changing right the moment he decided to turn around.

"wow", he muttered and started at you.

"Well now who's the one staring?", you teased.

(Decided not to describe the dress so you can imagine yourself ;))

"You wanted to talk?", after a few seconds of him and you drooling over your dress you decided to end the silence.

"Yeah", he said and rubbed his neck, "I talked to Felix"

"I think you already know that he's sorry since Felix wouldn't be Felix if he already hasn't apologized about one hundred times", he continued before you could scold him for just talking to him about you behind your back.

"And I also think that you should talk to him... I would tell you to take the time you need but we don't know how much time we have. It all depends on Chan"