CHAPTER ONE Dreams?

Years later

Jayson's pov

I was losing my breath from all the running.

Where the hell I'm I?

All I know is that I've been running after some group of men chasing a lady who was running for her dear life.

We've been running for hours deep into a forest, just when we got deeper, she spread out her wings and was about to take off when an arrow was shot at the woman which sent her tumbling down a slightly slanty hill causing little damage to her, she warily stood up and was about to give up but something kept her going there was a baby in between her arms. She gave a wary smile resuming her journey. She finally stopped at a river and knelt next to it before removing her veil off the baby's face. He gave her a cheesy smile before giggling.

"You have to come back this people needs you they won't survive without you" she said to me, her blue eyes feel with plead.

"You have to get up, they're coming, please" I said as tears threatened to fall from my wary eyes.

"My time has come, but you still have a long one ahead of you" she said wiping a tear of my cheek with her thumb while I leaned into her touch.

"But... I... I don't want to lose you, not now not ever... not again"

"I'm always with you, but you have to save this people, this world, you are their only hope"

"What about you?"

"I'm sure our path will cross someday. But you have to focus on the journey ahead for your sake and mine"

"I can't do this alone"

"You are not alone, not now not ever"

"But..."

"Listen carefully, you will meet a woman a today, her name is Sabrina... listen to her" she said firmly before cupping my cheek with her hand "my sweet boy, Lucas I love you so much but you have to awake"

"But I..."

"Wake up... Jayson... wake up..." her voice slowly faded and was replaced with...

"... wake up! Jayson!" I jolted up in fear with my heart racing while everyone else laughed. "Answer the question" Mr Thomas our history teacher said in a bored tone. I looked around and took in my surrounding before realizing I was daydreaming... in school.

Oh boy.

I sent a scowl to them and quiet down before looking back at Mr Thomas innocently.

"Ca... can you please repeat the question again sir?"

He sighed rubbing his face "just forget it" he moved away from my seat "James can you answer the question?" He asked while I fell back into my seat with a sigh.

※※※※※※※※※※※※

"What do you think it means?" I asked Ivan after narrating my dream to her. I rested my head on my seat while running my hand through my jet black hair, as she drove us home.

"I don't know I've never heard anything like this before. But I bet mom will" Ivan said "Is that all you remember?"

"Yes, well... no, there was a song it said something about... I don't know, like safe journey or travel, it was all just out of order" I rubbed my face in frustration before falling back into my seat.

"Hmmm, well... at least one thing's for sure" Ivan trails of.

"Yeah, what's that"

"You are special"