CHAPTER TWO Saving a stranger

Jayson's pov

I walked through the market yet again to get more things for mom. 

Who knew walking alone in the market could be so bornnoying.

And yeah, I just combined boring to annoying. Sue me.

If you dare.

I opened the bag of snacks and took out a cookie. I was about to take a bite, when a voice called out.

"MOVE. OUT. OF. THE. WAY!" I looked to my left and saw a girl with rainbow colored iris which complimented her tanned dark-ish skin and her black hair which had blue and pink stripes ( Just like in the picture above 😉) flew gracefully behind her as she ran... no bolted towards me. I quickly took some steps back giving her some space to run.

As soon as she ran past me a guy followed behind her yelling "Stop that witch!" Running past me also followed by ten other guy.

"Ummm... come on, come on, come on!" I fought with my subconscious mind. "Shoot!" I finally concluded on what to do.

Let me tell you, it's useless fighting with your subconscious mind, cause he'll always win... unfortunately.

Oh, and I don't curse so I  sometimes say some other words like shoot, fudge, or fridging (freaking).

I know, I know not a real word.

Yikes.

I took a bite off my cookie before taking a shortcut.

                       Unknown's pov

"Stop right there you witch!" A man yelled still chasing after me.

"Gosh, you don't know when to quit do you?" I mumbled to myself as I ran into some... "obstacles". "Nah, this is way more fun." I said sarcastically making him growl.

Yikes, if someone had told me this is how my day would go, I would have punched him right in the face, but here I am.

I kept on running trying so hard not to get caught. I casted a levitation spell on a crate and threw it right at him but that didn't stop him.

Are you kidding me?!

I looked back and noticed more men following. I took a hard turn left still looking back. Soon l was dragged into an alley. I flipped us around, I pushed the someone to the wall placing my arm close to their neck and my fist ready to punch whoever it was on instinct.

Looking at the person in my grasp, I noticed it was a guy, I studied his soft features closely, he had raven black hair which fell gracefully over his ocean blue eyes and his slightly tuned soft face, which he had a smirk on making me tighten my grip on his neck even more. I looked at his neck and noticed his collar was raised up. He was about to say something but was interrupted by some men running.

He flipped us around placing his palm on my mouth.

I opened my mouth in protest but he shook his head slowly and I kept mouth shut.

Soon, the sound of foot steps was gone and he sighed in relief. I flipped us again and resumed our position making him throw his hands half way up in surrender and dropped a bag I didn't know he was holding.

"Wow, you're welcome" he said sarcastically while rolling his perfect blue eyes.

"What do you want?" I tightened my grip on his neck and clenched my fist even tighter.

"Note to self never save a girl running from trouble. Who would have thought she was the actual trouble." He mumbled to himself making me tighten my grip even more. "Hey hey, I'm the good guy" he rose his hands a little higher.